Unable to skip/rewind since iphone ios 7 update
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Unable to skip/rewind since iphone ios 7 update in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Since upgrading to my iPhone to ios 7, I'm unable to skip to next song nor rewind/replay a song using ...
    grater is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Unable to skip/rewind since iphone ios 7 update

Since upgrading to my iPhone to ios 7, I'm unable to skip to next song nor rewind/replay a song using CUE. Same behavior for ->| and |<- whether using steering wheel buttons or soft buttons on CUE display.

Anyone else experience or know of fix?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

grater is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS
    I did find a thread on Apple discussion site where large number of users experiencing same issue. Doesn't seem to be limited to any specific manufacturer (OEM or aftermarket).
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=15&tstart=0

There is mention of users "re"pairing their phone to auto's radio to fix. However, in my case I have the same behavior whether using Bluetooth or directly connected via USB. I'm unable to skip or replay songs from iPhone with ->| or |<-
    I am able to perform those functions directly from iPhone.

I'll try some of fixes listed on Apple discussion forums. Will update if successful.

----------

Found that my iPad (also updated to ios 7) worked fine. Rebooted iPhone and worked. My bad. Should have tried that before posting.

pkadanec is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Re: Unable to skip/rewind since iphone ios 7 update

I was going to suggest a reboot of the iPhone. That seems to clear up a lot of issues...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.