cue xm travel link?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, cue xm travel link? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Can anyone who has the XM Travel Link option tell me if you have the app for the gas stations ...
    JoeGrapes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS4

cue xm travel link?

Can anyone who has the XM Travel Link option tell me if you have the app for the gas stations and the app for movie theaters? I only have the app for the weather but when I look on the XM Travel Link web site they say all three are part of the Travel Link package.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Chris Shillinger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

Re: cue xm travel link?

You get a free 3 month subscription to Travel Link. After 90 days, you will lose it if you do not pay for it. If you aren't paying a few extra bucks a month on top of the cost for XM Radio, than you wouldn't have it anymore. If you just purchased the vehicle, call XM and tune to XM 1 to have your radio ID and tell them. All else, go back to your dealer.

nightracerx is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac SRX Performance AWD

What he asked was if he can also get movie listings and gas prices via Travel Link. It's actually my question too, I only have the Weather app on my CUE, no movie or gas price information. It's interesting that when I was at a CUE demo car at auto show they had an app called GM App Store where owners can download approved GM apps to CUE, but apparently it didn't make it to production version.

Chris Shillinger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

[IMG]\\CLRJG.internal\profiles$\users\chris\Desktop[/IMG]

Johnfran is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS Premium

Go to points of interest and open gas station or movies and the info should be there

Hmmm, tomorrow I'll check that out. You would think that by now more apps would be available. I mean, when I was looking at a Chrysler 300, along with the weather app they also had an app for gas and an app for movies with the same Sirius XM. And that was on a car 15 grand less.

joewins is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium

The XM Travel Link lists a whole bunch of services that I don't see on my CUE, stocks and sports scores for example. Does anyone know for sure what services are supported on an ATS?

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfran View Post
    Go to points of interest and open gas station or movies and the info should be there
    If you are talking to racerx, I don't see how static maps could get gas prices that he was looking for although it will certainly show you where stations that existed at the last map update are. Then again, I assumed that the weather advisories came via XM but I keep getting them even after the trial period ended so maybe Cadillac does push gas prices over the On* connection.

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

Let me get this straight.....unless you actually plot a route on NAV (and you have travel link), you can't see local gas prices around you?

Before I bought the XTS I looked at a Chrysler 300. On the NAV touch screen they have are a couple of buttons. One is a gas link that shows you local gas stations and the gas prices. The other is a movie link that shows local theaters, what's playing and the show times. Both separate from the NAV system and powered buy Travel Link as part of the XM or in the case of Chrysler, Sirius. If you look on the XM web site they show this as part of the Travel Link package. Evidently you have to spend at least 15 grand more for a car to not get that,lol.

ATS272 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T Premium

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrapes View Post
    Before I bought the XTS I looked at a Chrysler 300. On the NAV touch screen they have are a couple of buttons. One is a gas link that shows you local gas stations and the gas prices. The other is a movie link that shows local theaters, what's playing and the show times. Both separate from the NAV system and powered buy Travel Link as part of the XM or in the case of Chrysler, Sirius. If you look on the XM web site they show this as part of the Travel Link package. Evidently you have to spend at least 15 grand more for a car to not get that,lol.
    My girlfriend just picked up a Buick Verano and it has Movies and Gas Stations, in addition to Weather, as seperate icons.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.