Cue Improvement(s)/Problems/Suggestions - March Release (New Version) - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Cue Improvement(s)/Problems/Suggestions - March Release (New Version) in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; From my experience I believe the update changes the way they are saved. There are two ways to save a ...
    Chris Shillinger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

Re: Cue Improvement(s)/Problems/Suggestions - March Release (New Version)

From my experience I believe the update changes the way they are saved. There are two ways to save a seat depending on your vehicle. The update, for some reason, switched the way you program a memory seat. Try both these methods to see which works for your vehicle:

1.Set your seat to the position you want then press the set button once, and immediately after, press and hold the number you want to save it to and wait for the beep. (Approx. 2 seconds).
    2.Set your seat to the position you want then press and hold the set button and the number you want to save it to simultaneously and wait for the beep.

If neither method works, then call your dealership.

NJRonbo is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I suppose the biggest ongoing annoyance for me is the shuffle feature.

....not the fact that exists, but that everytime I get into the vehicle I have to turn it on.

Many people don't want to hear their music alphabetically. And, many people don't want to constantly have to hit shuffle "on" if their preference is for shuffling

I suppose it would be nice to be able to set the shuffle once and forget about it.

bungee91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Opulent ATS 2.0T Premium Manual

Quote Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post

....not the fact that exists, but that everytime I get into the vehicle I have to turn it on.

Many people don't want to hear their music alphabetically. And, many people don't want to constantly have to hit shuffle "on" if their preference is for shuffling

I suppose it would be nice to be able to set the shuffle once and forget about it.
    The shuffle staying on has been working reliably for me, so I wonder if you're the only one having the issue (or if I just haven't noticed yet?)?
    I do have a problem with shuffle however that if you have songs with symbols prior to the name, it will at times get stuck only on those songs and not skip to the next track.

An example would be: I have about 500 songs on shuffle (I go to the songs list at the bottom and select any one, therefore playing everything) I have 2 songs in that list that are titled "*Fin" and "'Tell That Mick..." one starts with a * and the other starts with a '.
    At times when going to the next track it plays one of these 2 songs, and then it gets stuck on these 2 songs indefinitely. So hitting next goes to the opposite song, and next again goes back to that previous song.

This also happens quite often when first getting back into my car. It'll resume my current song fine, however the next song played will be one of those (*Fin, or 'Tell that Mick...) and it will be stuck on those two until I go back to the songs list at the bottom and select another song in order to have it play all of them again.

I'd assume this problem would happen to everyone if they have certain symbols in the beginning of the track name, however a symbol of [ or ( doesn't seem to have this problem (as I have tracks like that and it has never got stuck on them).
    I'm using both an SD card and a USB flash drive, playing music under the "my media library" source input.

No, as far as I know, shuffle turns itself off every time you exit the vehicle.

I am always having to turn it back on.

bungee91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Opulent ATS 2.0T Premium Manual
    No, as far as I know, shuffle turns itself off every time you exit the vehicle.

I am always having to turn it back on.
    I'm shocked as I know for sure mine does not. I've been using local music a lot more now as Pandora play back can be very frustrating.

danscrim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6L

Quote Originally Posted by bungee91 View Post
    I'm shocked as I know for sure mine does not. I've been using local music a lot more now as Pandora play back can be very frustrating.
    Same here. My shuffle stays on since the update. I've been using a 64 GB SD card.

anodyne13 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX

Is there a way to stream Nelflix through to the Display while parked? I only get the audio coming through. I used to do this with my Infiniti and it was a great feature when I was somewhere with some time to kill. Seems like it should be simple with the a connected iphone.

RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

There is no way to stream video currently ... that i know of
    marktanner and marktanner like this.
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

slepr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T AWD Premium

Before the update I would frequently have to turn shuffle back on, very frustrating. Since update it has stayed on without fail, very nice!

No, mine is not staying on since or before update.

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

No, mine is not staying on since or before update.
    Perhaps you need to go back to your dealership and have them download your update once again....you probably experience a download "hiccup".....my biggest complaint was about the shuffle not staying on, but I along with the majority of others on this forum can confirm that the update fixed that! Exiting or restarting the car should not cancel it.

Rusty,

I am going to make a point of doing that.

kimobu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium

Using an iPhone, I have to re-enable shuffle every time. Prior to the update, shuffle would stay on correctly.

inspectorudy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

I too had no problem with the shuffle on my Ipod before the up date but now I have to re-select it each time I use the Ipod.

Thank you, guys. Now I don't feel alone in my problem.

Using an iPhone as an iPod I have to constantly re-select shuffle.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.