Voice Commands and Music
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Voice Commands and Music in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; CUE has always done a great job finding music on the SD card with voice commands until today. All of ...
    AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

Voice Commands and Music

CUE has always done a great job finding music on the SD card with voice commands until today. All of a sudden it can't find anything, and after several tries it can find music, it will only display the artist and song name but won't play the music.

You can browse manually and it will play, but not by voice commands.

I later realized that the A/C wouldn't cut on, so I followed the CUE reset procedures and the A/C started working but not the music.

How can I get the music part working again? I know there is some indexing it has to do, and I took the card in and out, etc. but no luck.

Suggestions?

FYI I have not had any CUE updates yet.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Voice Commands and Music

Humm...... I reset the card. Nothing. I'll try and reformat the card, put the music back on and see if that helps. I may reset CUE one more time. Funny thing is, all of a sudden it's having a hard time understanding anything. Odd. Did I switch it to Russian by mistake? Lol

inspectorudy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

I had the same thing happen and all of my console "Buttons" quit working as well. Hell, you should be happy that you have ever gotten CUTIE to understand you verbally. I am still trying to figure out the lingo she prefers. Maybe the software update will help.

Just as I figured... It just fixed itself. I don't know why... but it was very irritating while it wasn't working. It's the easiest way to find music. I think that scrolling on the screen is too distracting for the driver in traffic and the toggle switch it too stiff and also takes your eyes off the road.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.