Cadillac Owners Forum banner

SiriusXM Travel Link on 2013 ATS

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  codeman71 
#1 ·
I activated my Travel Link yesterday. I've had the service before in an Aftermarket Radio and it's very cool to see Gas Prices and Movie Listings. Yes I can get that stuff on a phone but I still enjoy the service.

But I can't find any way to access the info on the CUE. Has anyone been able to get Gas Price info or Movie Listings with SiriusXM Travel Link? I would think it would be as easy as touching the Gas Station info icon and it would display Gas Prices but I tried that for about 5 stations and I got nothing.

The SiriusXM Travel Link page shows the ATS being capable of Gas Prices and Movie Listings. http://www.siriusxm.com/travellink

It's especially odd since my business just deals with Satellite Radios and parts and this process doesn't seem terribly intuitive.

#6 ·
If you go into the list of POIs in the nav and select "Fuel" or "Gas" or whatever it should show you a list that includes gas prices. Haven't looked into movies yet but I assume if you go to the associated POI category it might show up? I have tested gas prices and it works for me.

#10 ·
Thanks codeman71.

----------

I still think that there should also be a icon(s) for Fuel and movies apps just like there is for the weather. What if you don't know which Gas or Movie theater you want to go to? For the gas prices I should list nearby Stations with the gas prices in a list and from there you should be able to dig in for more information. I think it should be the same for the Movie Listings. A list of nearby theaters or even be able to search buy movie then list the theater there playing and times.

Right now it doesn't seem intuitive to me and I work in the IT field with web applications.

#11 ·
For the gas prices feature, I believe this is exactly what you are looking for. You will get a list of nearby gas stations (or ones along your route if you have a route planned) and it shows the gas price right there. You can also press the Sort button to change from distance to price or to sort alphabetically.

For movies, I do agree if you only know what movie you'd like to see, it can be a little bit of a challenge to find the right theater that is playing that movie at the time you'd like. Thanks for the suggestion. We are always trying to improve the system and may consider improving the movies feature based on those suggestions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.