Iphone 5 and making calls
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Iphone 5 and making calls in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Does anyone else have issues dialing from their phone and choosing cue for the source option? I try to call ...
    david d is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Iphone 5 and making calls

Does anyone else have issues dialing from their phone and choosing cue for the source option? I try to call and get the cue, hone and speaker option. When I choose cue, it reverts right back to iPhone. Any idea if this is fixable?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ewired is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

Re: Iphone 5 and making calls

First, Update to IOS 6.1. For me this fixes the incoming call issue when you answer the call via the steering wheel or the cue system. Before the update, it would answer the call without audio via the CUE but you were forced to push the handsfree button on the cue or the wheel to get the audio, which worked most of the time.

Now for the placing a call via the phone itself. If you place the call and select CADILLAC CUE while the call is ringing it will just revert back to iPHONE. However once the call is established, usually pressing the CADILLAC CUE button from the phone will link the call to the car.

I have heard that the issues are on Apple's part as well as Cadillac's. Apple addressed their section with IOS 6.1 from what we have been told and Cadillac's fix is coming in CUE 2.0. Fingers crossed.

david d is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Thanks. The update did fix the first part The other is still happening and annoying. Thanks!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.