How much data does PANDORA use?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, How much data does PANDORA use? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I love Pandora and use all the time at home.....with my WiFi. Worried that if I use it in my ...
    caitlex is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX

How much data does PANDORA use?

I love Pandora and use all the time at home.....with my WiFi. Worried that if I use it in my car with CUE that it will eat up all my data. Anywhere I can find some kind of chart that shows how many minutes/hours on Pandora = GB?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

danscrim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6L

Re: How much data does PANDORA use?

Quote Originally Posted by caitlex View Post
    I love Pandora and use all the time at home.....with my WiFi. Worried that if I use it in my car with CUE that it will eat up all my data. Anywhere I can find some kind of chart that shows how many minutes/hours on Pandora = GB?
    Quick google search got me this quote from PC World: "Listening to Pandora for an hour a day for a month will use about 1.76GB of data."

pkadanec is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Also remember it will vary based on whether or not you use Pandora One (higher quality, higher bit rate) or just the basic version.

bungee91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Opulent ATS 2.0T Premium Manual

Quote Originally Posted by pkadanec View Post
    Also remember it will vary based on whether or not you use Pandora One (higher quality, higher bit rate) or just the basic version.
    I agree, however you do have the option for the lower quality in Pandora under a "One" membership. By default (in the Pandora app) it goes to the lower quality, you still have to select the higher quality if preferred (which I'd certainly think that it would be).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.