CUE Update Status - Page 12
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, CUE Update Status in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by cblove According to my cue update document on page 9 of 17 it states: To ensure the ...
    CDN XTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1995 SLS -> 2003 STS ->2013 XTS Platinum

Re: CUE Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by cblove View Post
    According to my cue update document on page 9 of 17 it states:

To ensure the software update was successful, review the main menu symbols and check that the climate control symbol includes a snowflake. Next from the home page, press settings>software information and check the current software part number. If part number 23150273 for navigation vehicles or 23150271 for non-navigation vehicles, the update was successful.
    Thanks cblove for that info. So based on that 17 page document there will be some documentation with that update. Of course, given us Canadian owners have a "more expensive but degraded" XM system (no weather/traffic - not GM's fault) there may yet be a "third" software number after the big update. Will report back on that, whenever I get my update.

AZCADATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    AZCADATS, if you're concerned, then I do want to recommend contacting your dealership for further assistance. Thank you for reporting your experience so far, and I hope you'll keep us in the loop!

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service
    Thanks Katie. Are you able to confirm that in fact all ATS owners are eligible for the gift card and gas when their CUE system is updated?

jeffpaletz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

My dealer called back today and said that they were supposed to give me the card when I picked up the card so he put it in the mail. It was the first day for the service writer who took care of me. I'm very happy with the upgrade to CUE. It works much faster and is more responsive.

cblove is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 BMW 535ix M Sport & 2010 Escalade

Had the CUE update done. My car has Nav. I checked the setting and software number. I do have snowflake and software id is 23150273.

Can someone who has had the Nav CUE update confirm their map id is 22993553?

BTW, tech was kind enough to save my seat position settings, and my radio presets. Gone was the contact list. I had to do the pairing for my bluetooth as the device was gone. No big deal. Also, seat alert worked fine for the lane departure etc worked fine. I had mentioned that otheres had a problem with loosing the seat alert setting and he said that is identified with the RPO codes the tech uses for the update.

bungee91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Opulent ATS 2.0T Premium Manual

Quote Originally Posted by cblove View Post
    Had the CUE update done. My car has Nav. I checked the setting and software number. I do have snowflake and software id is 23150273.

Can someone who has had the Nav CUE update confirm their map id is 22993553?

BTW, tech was kind enough to save my seat position settings, and my radio presets. Gone was the contact list. I had to do the pairing for my bluetooth as the device was gone. No big deal. Also, seat alert worked fine for the lane departure etc worked fine. I had mentioned that otheres had a problem with loosing the seat alert setting and he said that is identified with the RPO codes the tech uses for the update.
    I'm not sure why it deserves big bold lettering?
    However, ATS Current version #'s for reference (from my car at least, with all known updates)
    Software Version: 23150273
    Gracenote: 22993544
    Map: 22993553

So yes, the info is from this thread http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ons-march.html

It was important to me. Lol. I wanted to make sure the map was updated. I did not see the thread where this data was referenced. Anyway, my IDs correspond. I thank you for the speedy reply. Btw, I also noticed my previously stored destinations were gone as well. I was given the $50 visa prepaid card, xts loaner, full tank of gas, and a car wash during this service.

vwall is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L V6 Premium - Opulent Blue
    I still have not received an update letter in the mail. Can I go ahead and schedule the update with the dealer?

I did not receive the letter and called the dealership. I was scheduled right away.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by AZCADATS View Post
    Thanks Katie. Are you able to confirm that in fact all ATS owners are eligible for the gift card and gas when their CUE system is updated?
    I apologize, AZCADATS, I don't have a list available in my resources of the specific customers receiving this update. Therefore, we do recommend checking in with your dealership on this for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding!

And, as always, don't hesitate to contact the specialized Infotainment Customer Support Group if you have any lingering, CUE-specific questions. Agents are available at 855-428-3669, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST; Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

the letters are being sent out in a 'rolling' fashion so the dealers don't get swamped with customers

first sold first serve basis for the scheduling of the notifications

that doesn't mean that you can't get in touch with your dealer (as cblove did) and 'jump the line'
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

inspectorudy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

If anyone is having trouble re-pairing your phone I was told that the "Old" CUE connection on your phone had to be eliminated before re-pairing after the update. I did it with no problem but the new paring issues a new PIN number and the old paring has a different number.

ewired is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept
    just FYI you can call the Cadillac Infotainment Team @ (855)4CUE-NOW (855-428-3669)
    Thanks RPD

Quote Originally Posted by ewired View Post
    You might want to edit that number there RPD
    thanks for catching that ... i'm still kind of getting used to GM's use of the 855 numbers
    there's actually a typo in the CUE manual on page 3 (the first real page after the index)
    it has the last four digits as 3609 ... but in the next line has 3669
    so thanks for making me double check and catch that
    please edit/update in your post too
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

RxATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6L premium

I know for a fact that I was the first to buy an ATS from my local dealership back in September but still no letter!?! I'm not sure how many XTS or SRX with CUE they had sold prior to my ATS purchase. Tired of checking the mail everyday hoping for my letter. I guess I will have to make the first move and call them.

Also, I'm a little nervous about letting them wash my car. I'm obsessed with this thing and wash it once a week by hand. Am I being overly paranoid, as I am sure they wash their own inventory on a regular basis? I just don't want any swirls or scratches on my baby. Sorry if this off topic for CUE forum, no reply necessary.
    RockvilleXTS and RockvilleXTS like this.

Rx,
    Call your salesperson or ask for the sales or service manager if they're not available. Just be straight up and let them know you are aware of the update and ask to get it taken care of. Also make your concerns aware about the car wash when the time is right and make your wishes clear when you drop off the car too.

I dont know what your relationship with them is but you can't be too careful when it comes to how you want your car taken care of. After they have proven that you can trust them with how you regard your car and how you expect them to care for your car can you let your guard down and assume they know how to treat it.
    RxATS and RxATS like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.