CUE Phone Keypad Issue duing a phone call and bluetooth phone transfer
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, CUE Phone Keypad Issue duing a phone call and bluetooth phone transfer in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I found a missing feature for the CUE Phone system. During the phone call session, I can't pull up a ...
    sclin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

CUE Phone Keypad Issue duing a phone call and bluetooth phone transfer

I found a missing feature for the CUE Phone system. During the phone call session, I can't pull up a phone keypad the only way around this is to use the smart phone key pad. This is a problem when you need to dial an extension or making voice menu choices. Also, if you start a phone call from the handset, you can't switch the audio source from handset to CUE. I have an iPhone4s with OS version 6.0.1. I hope Cadillac can address these two problem with a new update.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

pever is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium with Driver Assist & Adv Security
    I have a 4S also and had to put in my pass code for voice mail and could not find the keypad at first. I did after a minute but I am not in my car so I forget how ... Is it by using the up arrow in the bottom right corner? Does that not expose the keypad option?

sclin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX
    Thanks. I finally found the keypad. You have to find the double up arrow icon on the lower right hand corner to bring up the lower menu the keypad icon would show up. I wish Cadillac can redo the UI design to make it easier to bring up the keypad during the phone call.

codeman71 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: CUE Phone Keypad Issue duing a phone call and bluetooth phone transfer

Yeah there definitely is room for improvement with regards to this and I'm working on trying to get it a bit easier to navigate. For dialing voicemail, if you use the Voicemail option in the menu along the bottom, it will keep the keypad visible during the call so you can enter in passwords and commands.

By default, the number that voicemail button dials is your own phone's number. If you have to dial a different number for voicemail, you can change this is the Bluetooth menu in the Settings application from the home screen.

danscrim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6L

Re: CUE Phone Keypad Issue duing a phone call and bluetooth phone transfer

Quote Originally Posted by codeman71 View Post
    By default, the number that voicemail button dials is your own phone's number. If you have to dial a different number for voicemail, you can change this is the Bluetooth menu in the Settings application from the home screen.
    I'm glad this was included. I use Google Voice so my phone's real number is essentially useless (particularly for voicemail). So I needed to go in and change the number to my Google Voice number and now it works great. Good work Cody / Cadillac!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.