**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, CUE Icon missing in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My Cue icon has somehow gotten moved to "General Settings Documents and data with message "delete app" I obviously don't ...
- 01-03-13 10:46 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Kinda Red XTS Premium
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Irvine, CA
CUE Icon missing
My Cue icon has somehow gotten moved to "General Settings Documents and data with message "delete app"
I obviously don't want to do that.
How do I fix it???
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"