**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, CUE Icon missing in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My Cue icon has somehow gotten moved to "General Settings Documents and data with message "delete app" I obviously don't ...
- 01-03-13 10:46 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Kinda Red XTS Premium
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Irvine, CA
CUE Icon missing
My Cue icon has somehow gotten moved to "General Settings Documents and data with message "delete app"
I obviously don't want to do that.
How do I fix it???
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container