Why does the ATS CUE app only seem to be available from GM Mexico?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Why does the ATS CUE app only seem to be available from GM Mexico? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ...
    pever is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium with Driver Assist & Adv Security

Why does the ATS CUE app only seem to be available from GM Mexico?

"Cadillac User Experience México by General Motors de México" has the CUE app instructions, training, etc. in Spanish on the iTunes USA site. Is there a reason this is not available in English on the USA or Canada app pages? It would be nice to have in lieu of the XTS specific app. I only learned about the "swipe to the cluster" feature in a YouTube demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JueRPi0gwyM) and not in the ATS CUE manual - which seems to be the XTS version instead.

Am I missing something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mrrairai76 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium WDT, 2011 Denali WDT

Re: Why does the ATS CUE app only seem to be available from GM Mexico?

Yes you are definitely missing something. It covers both ATS and XTS and yes you are correct certain features are only for the XTS.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cadi...508883621?mt=8

Thank you. I picked up the US version of the app from iTunes US. It is VERY different to the Canadian version. However, I have still not found instructions on the "swipe to cluster" action that works on the ATS.

CDN XTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1995 SLS -> 2003 STS ->2013 XTS Platinum

Re: Why does the ATS CUE app only seem to be available from GM Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by pever View Post
    Thank you. I picked up the US version of the app from iTunes US. It is VERY different to the Canadian version. However, I have still not found instructions on the "swipe to cluster" action that works on the ATS.
    Well how did you get both. I downloaded the Canadian one yesterday. After your comment I tried to look at the US one. iTunes doesn't let me, tells me to change to the Can. Store. LOL.

Go into iTunes. Log out of your Apple ID. Then start to login again but click the Create New Apple ID button below where you enter your account and password. The first thing to do is select the country. Once you do that, you will get to a point where you enter a new email address and password. You must use a different, valid, email address but you can use the same password. Then you will get to a spot where you are asked how you will pay for apps and music and look close and you will see NONE. You likely need to do that as I think it rejects Canadian credit card accounts on an Apple account that is linked to the USA store. I did it that way to avoid buying apps from the "wrong" store without realizing if I forget which store I am logged into.

After that you just login with the Apple ID that serves your needs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.