Consumer Reports Views on the Cue System - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Consumer Reports Views on the Cue System in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by DG2 True. But when there's smoke there is fire. My point is too many journalist saying the ...
    CAPT Mike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Re: Consumer Reports Views on the Cue System

Quote Originally Posted by DG2 View Post
    True. But when there's smoke there is fire. My point is too many journalist saying the same. Yesterday s Bloomberg had a wonderful write up on the ATS but the authors negatives on Cue were unfortunate and tainted a great review
    I understand your logic, but one has to take into consideration what these "fruitflies" are saying about the techie stuff on other American vehicles as opposed to foreign vehicles and in a total category for "new" techno devices on vehicles. Ever read the crap they write about the Harley Davidson motorcycle? How about over the years of the Corvette, the Mustang, the Camaro? How about the Dodge Ram taking honors over the F-150? I believe that much akin to politics, it's where "the grease is." Guess I'm a little cynical.

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT Mike

I understand your logic, but one has to take into consideration what these "fruitflies" are saying about the techie stuff on other American vehicles as opposed to foreign vehicles and in a total category for "new" techno devices on vehicles. Ever read the crap they write about the Harley Davidson motorcycle? How about over the years of the Corvette, the Mustang, the Camaro? How about the Dodge Ram taking honors over the F-150? I believe that much akin to politics, it's where "the grease is." Guess I'm a little cynical.
    Your talking to the right guy about Harley. I've been ridding for over 35 years and really admire Harley's both the bikes and companies. I often compare Cadillacs Iconic American image to that of Harley. I really can't speak to the CUE system as my two Caddys do not have so I am relying on the reviews. I'm sure it's good. I purchased a 2013 Buick Verano for my daughter with the intellink and I am impressed

CAPT Mike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Re: Consumer Reports Views on the Cue System

Quote Originally Posted by DG2 View Post
    Your talking to the right guy about Harley. I've been ridding for over 35 years and really admire Harley's both the bikes and companies. I often compare Cadillacs Iconic American image to that of Harley. I really can't speak to the CUE system as my two Caddys do not have so I am relying on the reviews. I'm sure it's good. I purchased a 2013 Buick Verano for my daughter with the intellink and I am impressed
    I've been riding for nearly 48 years - current ride '08 FLHX: 17 bikes later. Currently have an '04 Vette and F-150 alongside the XTS4 and I can tell you that so far "all is well."

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT Mike

I've been riding for nearly 48 years - current ride '08 FLHX: 17 bikes later. Currently have an '04 Vette and F-150 alongside the XTS4 and I can tell you that so far "all is well."
    Awesome !! I have 2006 35th Anniversary Superglide and BMW K1100RS. Escalade, STS. My STS has over 182,000 and rides and looks new ! That's the car that really made me a GM fan. I think like Harley's rennassence in the '80s Cadillacs comeback in the 2000 plus is very similar story. It will just take Caddy a few more years but they will be #1 again. I have no doubt.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.