Who wants to participate in a Cadillac discussion with...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Who wants to participate in a Cadillac discussion with... in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; XTS designer Christine Park and CUE Engineering Manager, Mike Hichme will answer questions directly from several of our biggest Cadillac ...
    Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Who wants to participate in a Cadillac discussion with...

XTS designer Christine Park and CUE Engineering Manager, Mike Hichme will answer questions directly from several of our biggest Cadillac enthusiasts. Anyone interested? Let me know so I can set things up...

https://plus.google.com/events/c8e9luovblue4jdjfmha4r1ql30

Cadillac is looking for power users within the community who are genuinely interested in Cadillac and will have some thought provoking questions for Mike and Christine.
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

docjay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I am very interested to see why my passenger can't enter an address into CUEs navigation system while i am driving!! You'd think they'd design it to recognize that a passenger is in the car by weight sensors on the seat or seat belt buckle and allow it only then. What BS.
    MotoDC and MotoDC like this.

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Re: Who wants to participate in a Cadillac discussion with...

I would. I want to know how the LTS is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by docjay View Post
    I am very interested to see why my passenger can't enter an address into CUEs navigation system while i am driving!! You'd think they'd design it to recognize that a passenger is in the car by weight sensors on the seat or seat belt buckle and allow it only then. What BS.
    Sounds like something you can ask in attendance...

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacLuke24 View Post
    I would. I want to know how the LTS is coming...
    This is definitely not anything about the LTS or any other model than the XTS. Asking this question would be better saved for other events...
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

hueterm is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): See my sig...
    I don't really know if they'll want to hear what I'll want to say........ #bitemytongue
    NOW
    '04 Escalade EXT (8/07-?)
    '70 Grand Prix Model J (4/09-?)
    '95 Roadmaster Estate (4/10-?)
    '94 Roadmaster Estate (5/10-?)
    '08 DTS Platinum (2/11-?)
    '97 Riviera S/C ('06-08 and 8/11-?)
    '85 Toronado Caliente (4/14-?)

PAST
    '92 Toronado ('95-99)
    '99 Grand Prix GTP ('99-02)
    '02 Avalanche North Face ('02-04)
    '93 Roadmaster ('04-07)
    '04 Avalanche Z71 ('04-07)
    '00 Eldorado ETC ('08-11)
    '95 Deville Concours ('07-11)

NEXT
    '71-72 Riviera
    '86-91 M-B 560SEC

Quote Originally Posted by hueterm View Post
    I don't really know if they'll want to hear what I'll want to say........ #bitemytongue
    Well the call is tomorrow. Wanna be on it? I should be there as well...

hueterm is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): See my sig...

I can't do 1PM Central...already have a conference call booked... Berate them for how narrow it is and no V8...of course, I'm sure that's beyond her pay grade... Get Jesda on there...he'll give her an earful....
    NOW
    '04 Escalade EXT (8/07-?)
    '70 Grand Prix Model J (4/09-?)
    '95 Roadmaster Estate (4/10-?)
    '94 Roadmaster Estate (5/10-?)
    '08 DTS Platinum (2/11-?)
    '97 Riviera S/C ('06-08 and 8/11-?)
    '85 Toronado Caliente (4/14-?)

PAST
    '92 Toronado ('95-99)
    '99 Grand Prix GTP ('99-02)
    '02 Avalanche North Face ('02-04)
    '93 Roadmaster ('04-07)
    '04 Avalanche Z71 ('04-07)
    '00 Eldorado ETC ('08-11)
    '95 Deville Concours ('07-11)

NEXT
    '71-72 Riviera
    '86-91 M-B 560SEC

bmw2caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I would like to know this too!

MAC27000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum

Ask about the compatability issue between the Samsung/ATT cell phone and CUE.

CDN XTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1995 SLS -> 2003 STS ->2013 XTS Platinum

Oh no - they still do it? This is the way my GPS on my 2003 STS works and I was always mad when wife was driving that I couldn't enter an address. Well, I bought that since the 03 didn't recognize that there was a passenger. But now? Why for heaven's sake not!!!. Other cars and stand-alone GPS let you, so it's not the law which forbids Cadillac to do so.

02603sec is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS 1SF Black V8 2006
    Since i have driven the 06 sts since 2007, i cant be considered a power user. Today however i tapped on the dash above the gauges and got a thin plastic sound. God i hate that. Then i tapped on the side of the console, same plastic noise. They are missing the quality. My bmw, corvette, f250, miata, and legacy gt all have better quality. The paint on my truck is so much better from the factory then the caddy. The drivers door doesnt stay open on a slight grade. The passive lock was fixed 2x on warranty. Broken again. Really cadillac, if you dont have a rear wheel drive v8 then you have lost a 25 yr customer. What are you thinking about?

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by 02603sec View Post
    Since i have driven the 06 sts since 2007, i cant be considered a power user. Today however i tapped on the dash above the gauges and got a thin plastic sound. God i hate that. Then i tapped on the side of the console, same plastic noise. They are missing the quality. My bmw, corvette, f250, miata, and legacy gt all have better quality. The paint on my truck is so much better from the factory then the caddy. The drivers door doesnt stay open on a slight grade. The passive lock was fixed 2x on warranty. Broken again. Really cadillac, if you dont have a rear wheel drive v8 then you have lost a 25 yr customer. What are you thinking about?
    Cadillac takes comments like this very seriously, 02630sec, and I would be happy to investigate further for you and officially document your feedback. At your convenience, please send me a private message with the last eight of your VIN, and I can explore your next steps with you. I'm very sorry to hear you've been having these persistent concerns!

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

NJRonbo is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I am very surprised someone from Cadillac is responding here on the message board.

I can't even get the Cadillac CUE team to answer my emails after promising to do so.

In fact, problems concerning iPod playback on my CUE system have been totally ignored by Cadillac and I am in the process of having to go through my dealer and possibly beyond to address these complaints.

For me, the CUE team has completely failed in making certain the ongoing communications concerning the problem that I am having with their system is properly addressed.

I am very surprised to see anyone representing CUE actually appearing here (though good for Cadillac Forums that they are).

pearlydoug is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX4

Would enjoy a discussion and to participate, would like to know android cue updates and also direct infotainment conection or update board simular to some of the apps avail to track phone technologies.Thank You

pkadanec is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

I too would welcome a time to chat and discuss my concerns...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.