Cadillac Tech Tips - How to fix it Discussion, Need to know how much refigerant to put in? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; click here to find out how much refigerant your vehicle's A/C needs...
- 07-09-06 01:02 PM #1
Need to know how much refigerant to put in?
- 09-01-06 10:57 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac 98 STS Seville
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Norman, OK
Re: Need to know how much refigerant to put in?
Nice -- thanks
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50