Cadillac Tech Tips - How to fix it Discussion, How to replace license plate bulb on '96 Deville in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; You would think this would be easy, but I just bought my first Caddy and had to have a buddy ...
- 03-10-06 01:42 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
How to replace license plate bulb on '96 Deville
You would think this would be easy, but I just bought my first Caddy and had to have a buddy show me how to change the tag light.
1. Remove (2) screws holding license plate.
2. Remove (4) screws under license plate.
3. Open trunk and remove front of trunk lid carpeting.
4. Remove (2) screws behind back up lights.
5. Pull out back up light/license plate holder housing from trunk.
6. Replace bulb.
7. Put everything back in reverse order.
Hopefully this helps someone.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container