ONTARIO area V Series Meet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, ONTARIO area V Series Meet in Cadillac V-Series Forums; What: Ontario (and anyone else that wants to make the trip) CTS-V Get Together When: Sunday June 11, 2006 - ...
    mdc
    mdc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 Raven CTS-V No CAGS & UUC Shifter/Bushings

ONTARIO area V Series Meet

What: Ontario (and anyone else that wants to make the trip) CTS-V Get Together

When: Sunday June 11, 2006 - 1PM to Whenever

Where: Pinocchio Ristorante - OUTSIDE (in Etobicoke - Dundas and Islington)
    See www.ristorantepinocchio.com for directions

Details: I have 2 Parking Lots for the Restaurant. One is in the front and one is at the back of the building. The Front Lot will hold approximately 22 Cars and the rear will hold approximately 30 cars. There is additional parking along the small side street if needed.

I will have a BBQ set up outside and will buy hotdogs, burgers and whatever else to cook (donations to help with food costs always appreciated ). The lot will be empty all day as I have set the day aside to have the restuarant closed to the general public. Everyone is welcome ... not just CTS-V members, but I would like to reserve the front lot for V Series Cadillacs.

I know we originally talked about a May meet, but I found out that I will be out of town that weekend and my restaurant is booked for the 4th of June so the 11th is the earilest I can accomodate.

I am going to contact the dealership (or GM directly) to see if I can get some kind of banner or prizes (probably a long shot, but we will see)

I will post more details as they come to me

Since I do not have enough posts to use PMs, anyone can email me at info@ristorantepinocchio.com for questions

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mdc
    mdc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 Raven CTS-V No CAGS & UUC Shifter/Bushings

Re: ONTARIO area V Series Meet

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.