Tell us about your STS-V! - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Tell us about your STS-V! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Sounds good! Give us a call and we can get you set up! Thanks, Dr. Design D3 Cadillac Originally Posted ...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Re: Tell us about your STS-V!

Sounds good! Give us a call and we can get you set up!

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by 55cadillacking View Post
    Thanks Doc. I think my next step will be speaking with you about upgrading the brakes.

04CaddyOwner is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 SRX V8 AWD (wife), 06 STS-V (me)

I just got my 2006 STS-V today. It is Stealth Grey with the black interior and it has 21,600 miles on it (not for long though). I watched it on Auto Trader for like 5-6 months while I was in Iraq and ended up buying it for $32,000. Bought it without seeing it in person and so far everything is going pretty well.

Also would like to thank you guys for posting all the info. I checked the forum almost daily while I was deployed and it was very helpful when trying to decide which V i wanted. Pretty entertaining as well.

Micah

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Quote Originally Posted by 04CaddyOwner View Post
    Also would like to thank you guys for posting all the info. I checked the forum almost daily while I was deployed and it was very helpful when trying to decide which V i wanted. Pretty entertaining as well.

Micah
    Congrats on your purchase of the STS-V

Thank you for taking the time out of your life to serve our country.

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I just got my 2006 STS-V today. It is Stealth Grey with the black interior and it has 21,600 miles on it (not for long though). I watched it on Auto Trader for like 5-6 months while I was in Iraq and ended up buying it for $32,000. Bought it without seeing it in person and so far everything is going pretty well.

Micah
    You got a great deal. I just bought one with 22k for $35k, but that included all new brakes and tires, and was local in CA where I live so I could inspect/drive and did not have to pay for shipping. I did see a few cheaper on ebay, amazing the hit the first owner took lol. But of course, the reason they took the hit is because they sold! This is a great car, drives much better than my V1, which sits right next to it and has become my rainy day car lol..

Thank you for your service.

silverws6ta is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '06 STS-V; '10 STS 1SG; '08 Escalade, '08 Escalade EXT

Agreed with the other gentleman -- I picked mine up back in June with 12k miles on it for $39k in excellent condition (Stealth Gray with the Light Gray interior which I really like) -- and mine was found locally as well.

As stated before, this coming from the son of a Navy father, thank you for your service as well!

04CaddyOwner is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 SRX V8 AWD (wife), 06 STS-V (me)

Well I was finally able to take a picture to post on here....even though everybody has already seen em a million times
    Attached Images

dhemrick is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Formerly 06 STS-V, now 13 XTS

Thanks for posting the pic, Micah. Stealth Gray is the rarest of the colors, so it is always good to see one. It looks especially good with the tinted windows.

As the son of an Army father, I also thank you for your service to our country.

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Congrats and welcome. I dont think I will ever get tired of seeing that color, it looks great!

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Well I was finally able to take a picture to post on here....even though everybody has already seen em a million times

ssstealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS

Micah,

Thanks for honoring us with your service... No matter what NBC says, we are grateful. Welcome to the club and enjoy that ride in good health.

AllGoNShow is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Cadillac STS V6

Quote Originally Posted by 55cadillacking View Post
    Rick from Calgary, CAN. I imported my 2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango Interior) from a dealer in Cleveland this past July. Friend and I drove it over 2000 miles back to Calgary through Chicago, Minneapolis, and a few small towns in North Dakota and Montana. It has just over 24k miles on it and couldn't have been happier with the whole adventure. I have a new set of chrome stock rims and new rubber on the way. Looking forward to interacting with you all.
    You should post some pictures or bring it by the shop, I would love to see that colour combination!

55cadillacking is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango) *SOLD*

For sure. I actually need someone to install my new rotors and pads and do a wheel swap for me. I'll give you call. Who should I ask for?

AllGoNShow is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Cadillac STS V6

PM'd

Indyblue98 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 AWD 2.0 Obsession Red --Black 2007 STS-V

Spent a few days reading thru the differnt post's here before I made the leap .
    Purchased an 07 with just under 25K miles as a Christmas gift , the car still has a few miles left on the original tires , and is pretty close to new condition. Black on Black with sunroof ,doesn't appear there was really any option choices from new.
    Hard to say what we paid since we traded in a car, but the starting price was 35K... gave my 02 Ram Air Trans AM and 20k .
    Was getting a little tired of shifting the manual transmission in our Trans am.
    Pretty sure this V-car would smoke the TA off the line , at least with me shifting the TA.
    Ordered a set of Corsa's as soon as I bought the car and found a Stage 1 intake kit from D3 on ebay. Waiting to see if the wife notices the difference in sound ... installed them on the day she went shopping.
    The muffler shop only charged $100 and saved the original just in case.

Cliff8928 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V - XLR

25k on the original tires? That's a miracle.

awais_amanat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 cadillac deville concours

Smile Re: Tell us about your STS-V!

Hey Everybody... i have a 1994 cadillac concours right now.. i bought it cheap for 2 grands with 167k on it.. by now ive put on 200ks on it and ive put in 8 grands easy on it, car came wit lots of problems... im done fixing one and the other just pops up.... i found a 2006 STS-V on auto trader (im in toronto,Canada).. im planning to trade the concours in for it.. dealers asking for $39k, it has 48k's on it and is an american car.. im hoping to pay $33k with the trade in love this car and i havent even seen it.. im 21 by the way..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.