Tell us about your STS-V! - Page 17
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Tell us about your STS-V! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hi Everyone, I have a 2008 STS-V which my wife and I bought in December of 08. It was a ...
    SugsPa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade, 2008 STS-V

Re: STS-V owners, check in!

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2008 STS-V which my wife and I bought in December of 08. It was a GM Executive car and had 19K miles on it when we purchased it. I rarely drive it and neither does my wife. Seems like every time I set down in it I learn something new about it. One thing I do know for sure about it is it is wicked fast. I don't know much about all the electronic gadgets on it or how they work, but I do know when you nail the gas pedal it will pin you to the seat. A hoot to drive!!!! Oh, I wanted to add it has the red and black interior. A person before us walked away from it because it didn't have solid black interior. It was perfect for us.

SugsPa

carter's_sts is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V & 06 STS 4
    Welcome to the site. They are fun for sure.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by SugsPa View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have a 2008 STS-V which my wife and I bought in December of 08. It was a GM Executive car and had 19K miles on it when we purchased it. I rarely drive it and neither does my wife. Seems like every time I set down in it I learn something new about it. One thing I do know for sure about it is it is wicked fast. I don't know much about all the electronic gadgets on it or how they work, but I do know when you nail the gas pedal it will pin you to the seat. A hoot to drive!!!! Oh, I wanted to add it has the red and black interior. A person before us walked away from it because it didn't have solid black interior. It was perfect for us.

SugsPa
    Hello SugsPa and welcome to the forum! This is a great way to interact with other Cadillac owners and lovers. Glad to know this vehicle is perfect for you and your wife. I bet the V is a hoot to drive! Continue to enjoy

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

harvey709 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-V

Traded in my 2011 STS for a 2007 STS-V. As you all know they're hard to find. I'll post a photo soon. The car is a lot of fun to drive. No problems, no regrets.

parkeraire is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06' sts-v

Hi Harvey, Welcome to the forum. I think you will find it a great place for knowledge and some gofast parts too. glad to have you on board.

Nimoch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

Re: Tell us about your STS-V!

Welcome to the boards Harvey! There are many knowledgeable people here concerning the new misses.

TACAMO is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS 2013 XTS
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey709 View Post
    Traded in my 2011 STS for a 2007 STS-V. As you all know they're hard to find. I'll post a photo soon. The car is a lot of fun to drive. No problems, no regrets.
    Horry sheet. How was that for you? 2011... thats the 2nd generation one right? Is the interior just the same or better?

RockPASTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

I purchased a 2006 STS-V earlier this year. It is a second car for me and not a daily driver. Garage kept. I recently had an issue and I'm looking for some guidance as I dig into my first situation with the car. Radio and Navigation went down and four days later battery is dead. My first plan is a jump start to confirm battery dead and then to replace battery. Is this a bad decision for a rookie mechanic?

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by RockPASTS-V View Post
    I purchased a 2006 STS-V earlier this year. It is a second car for me and not a daily driver. Garage kept. I recently had an issue and I'm looking for some guidance as I dig into my first situation with the car. Radio and Navigation went down and four days later battery is dead. My first plan is a jump start to confirm battery dead and then to replace battery. Is this a bad decision for a rookie mechanic?
    Hello RockPASTS-V,

I am sorry for any trouble you are experiencing with your vehicle.I see that you are looking for advice from other forum members in regards to this matter. If you would like to further discuss any concerns or issues, please reach out to us via private message.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

iLuvEasy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V Raven

I just purchased my 2006 Balck STS-V a month ago. It had 2 previous owners only 60K on the miles got for $20k. The fastest thing I ever drove. Awesome car.
    gm v likes this.

raiders4u2nv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS V Silver/ 2007 Escalade Silver/ 94 Corvette vert

New V owner as of last week. Love this car. Just got new tint 20% all around.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Lookin good.

rodinoma is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade; 2009 XLR; 2008 STS-V; 2013 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Frescy View Post
    Hi

I am from switzerland, zurich!

I pick my Platinium with 15000 mls. is a 2010.

cheers from europe...

sandro

Attachment 94561
    Attachment 94559
    Attachment 94560
    Attachment 94558
    Hi Sandro
    tha
    Very elegant - love the graphite wheel effect. Much classier than the tacky chrome wheel look which gets dirty quickly. This looks more like a car that is meant to be driven and not be posed in.

PCFool is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 GTO

Hello everyone!

Last night I became the proud owner of a Black 2006 STS-V (Raven Black I believe it is). Damn fast car I have to say. Once I get some pics of it I'll add them. Glad I found this spot. Also have a Black 2004 GTO M6 with red leather. It has 83k miles on it and was $21k to buy. Looking forward to learning more about the car and the forum.

Thanks!
    Shad

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

I KNEW the screen name looked somewhat familiar, you're on LS1GTO, right?
    Nimoch likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.