STILL NO STS V OWNER on this forum???? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, STILL NO STS V OWNER on this forum???? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by V12 I have a STS 2006 and I went to my dealer to buy the sts-v last ...
    Devil_concours is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: STILL NO STS V OWNER on this forum????

Quote Originally Posted by V12
    I have a STS 2006 and I went to my dealer to buy the sts-v last week. They want to charge me 10.000 more over the sticker price!!!!. They said that it is a limited production car and there will be only 200 on florida.
    so does anybody know anything about charging extra?
    there are few dealers on this board that are willing to let it go for the msrp

msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by V12
    I have a STS 2006 and I went to my dealer to buy the sts-v last week. They want to charge me 10.000 more over the sticker price!!!!. They said that it is a limited production car and there will be only 200 on florida.
    so does anybody know anything about charging extra?
    Some dealers do it, some do not. It is not illegal, but it generally does not make friends of your customer. What color combo are you looking for?

harryctsv is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by msheri01
    Some dealers do it, some do not. It is not illegal, but it generally does not make friends of your customer. What color combo are you looking for?
    Hi msheri01,
    do you think, or know if you got a light platinum with ebony/tango red coming in?

Thanks
    Harry

msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

We do not have an order for that combination. I imagine it will be hard to find, with the platinum exterior.

harryctsv is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by msheri01
    We do not have an order for that combination. I imagine it will be hard to find, with the platinum exterior.
    Thanks msheri01,
    I don`t like no black interior in NO car. This black with the red looks good but also the light gray with the upper black parts look good.
    My XLR is Thunder gray with shale!
    Thanks again
    Harry

mayb2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2002 Escalade

Well, I've been keeping an eye out here and it seems like I'm gonna be the first.... Just bought a Black with Black interior STS-V and picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Giving back my 2004 SRX. Took a test drive and was hooked. I thought the salesman was going to have a heart attack on the test drive.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.