STS V are at dealers... - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, STS V are at dealers... in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by msheri01 According to the truck driver that brought the one to our store, there are only about ...
    harryctsv is offline Banned

Re: STS V are at dealers...

Quote Originally Posted by msheri01
    According to the truck driver that brought the one to our store, there are only about 100 STS-V cars built right now. They get all the cars from Lansing Grand River for shipping.
    Hi msheri01,
    is the platinum/black not sold jet?????

GM europe told me the first STS V`s should be here in Germany arround june 06.

Harry

VELOSE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

This thread helped me realize how I feel about the STS-V. I'm not happy now. There used to be one car carrying around the V flag, now the exclusivity isn't the same. Still happy to have a V period but the shine is getting dull.

Congrats to all you STS fans that are getting what you were wishing for.

Vrocks is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Post Re: STS V are at dealers...

Quote Originally Posted by Kadonny
    Talked to the dealer this morning, the car is coming in on Saturday or Monday.
    Bad news though (for me at least), he kept saying about how this was the only STS-V on the east coast currently. I read between the lines and to me that spells "over sticker" pricing. If thats so, then I hope they find a willing buyer because I'll stick to my CTS-V.
    You know whenever a dealer says that they're lying. My dealer got their STS-V last week (next one is comming soon and if I remember correctly their 1st XLR-V is scheduled for production this week) and they got full list for it. Actually, this STS-V was sold before it got there as is their 1st XLR-V. They want full list nothing more and nothing less (atleast for the first few that trickle in).

VELOSE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I heard from my local dealer that there's an XLR-V on Ebay already selling for $25k over dealer asking price, and I don't think they're asking MSRP either.

Post Re: STS V are at dealers...

Quote Originally Posted by VELOSE
    I heard from my local dealer that there's an XLR-V on Ebay already selling for $25k over dealer asking price, and I don't think they're asking MSRP either.
    There's always someone that can't wait or won't look around....

If you want an STS-V or XLR-V and you don't want to be jerked around PM me and I'll give you my dealers contact information. They're getting 3 or 4 of them (XLR-V's) and they want full list.

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Well, Chesrown is offering his for under sticker. Encouraging. The dealer here has not called me back yet. So (a)it did not come in as stated or (b)they sold it.

Well, Chesrown is offering his for under sticker. Encouraging. The dealer here has not called me back yet. So (a)it did not come in as stated or (b)they sold it.
    It has the two tone interior....

Quote Originally Posted by Vrocks
    and that looks good on light platinum and black raven!!!

My choice would be light plat. with ebony/tango red.

Harry

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Quote Originally Posted by Vrocks
    Ok.......not sure what you are saying. Are you saying they are discounting it because it has the 2 tone?

I could accept the 2 tone. Not my first choice, but I could live with it.

Wink Re: STS V are at dealers...

Ok.......not sure what you are saying. Are you saying they are discounting it because it has the 2 tone?
    I could accept the 2 tone. Not my first choice, but I could live with it.
    The comment was more of a joke than anything else.

Last year a few interior pics were posted with the Tango red interior and alot of people including myself hated it. It's like the new BMW 5 series in that brown / bronze color, otherwise known as baby shit brown and the first thought that crosses my mind is "he must have got a good deal on that one".

Obviously someone will like it, or atleast enough to buy it after the discount.

msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv
    Hi msheri01,
    is the platinum/black not sold jet?????

GM europe told me the first STS V`s should be here in Germany arround june 06.

Harry
    Harry, The car was a sold order, but the gentleman who ordered it changed his mind before the car was built, but after it was scheduled. I have not been to work yet this week, my father-in-law was killed in a very bad car accident this past week, so we have been dealing with all of that mess. Will let you know after today.

Quote Originally Posted by msheri01
    Harry, The car was a sold order, but the gentleman who ordered it changed his mind before the car was built, but after it was scheduled. I have not been to work yet this week, my father-in-law was killed in a very bad car accident this past week, so we have been dealing with all of that mess. Will let you know after today.
    Hi msheri01,
    sorry to hear this about your father-in-law.

Harry

Devil_concours is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

so did they replace the plastic trim with leather piece in the v (door and dash)?

GHETTOYUPPIE is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Black on Black available to buy

Hi there have my Black on Black on order and is being built as we speak may have been shipped. IF you are interested in the vehicle talk to me and I will sign the order over to you. The price is MSRP not over. Let me know

ghettoyuppie.

msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

The upper door trims and dash are leather covered, with white stitching. The photos do not show the detail very well. We only have the platinum/ebony one right now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.