STS V are at dealers... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, STS V are at dealers... in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I edited the prev post with photos of the vehicle in the garage for it's predelivery inspection....
    msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: STS V are at dealers...

I edited the prev post with photos of the vehicle in the garage for it's predelivery inspection.

harryctsv is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by msheri01
    We had a platinum/ebony STS-V arrive today. It is very sharp!!
    what a great car!!!!!
    thanks
    Harry

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv
    Hi Kadonny, I hope you also will post some pics of this wonderfull automobile.
    Thanks
    Harry
    Harry, I'll see what color they have when I call. I wonder what the salesman will do when I whip out my camera........he'll probably make me buy the car
    Edit: Nice pics. I think the car would look even hotter with the CTS-V wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadonny
    Harry, I'll see what color they have when I call. I wonder what the salesman will do when I whip out my camera........he'll probably make me buy the car
    Edit: Nice pics. I think the car would look even hotter with the CTS-V wheels!
    Kadonny, I saw these wheels in Frankfurt at the IAA, they also look good, but you`re right, the STS V 8 on our export model have the wheels and brembos from the CTS V, and they also look good.
    Hey, if it`s black-raven / light gray - j u s t b u y i t

thanks
    Harry

Kadonny, I saw these wheels in Frankfurt at the IAA, they also look good, but you`re right, the STS V 8 on our export model have the wheels and brembos from the CTS V, and they also look good.

thanks
    Harry
    And I was just about ready to pull the trigger on a CTS-V, but now I MUST go drive the STS-V just for sh**s and giggles.

Hell, I did the lease calculater on the Cadillac site and it will only be about 250 more dollars a month for an STS-V over the CTS-V. But performance is where I still think the CTS wins.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

Quote Originally Posted by msheri01
    We had a platinum/ebony STS-V arrive today. It is very sharp!!
    Great color combo. Honestly that's the only interior color I can stomach.

Rich H is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV

thanks
    Harry
    Harry,
    How can the CTS V wheels (18" dia) fit the STS V which uses 19" dia and wider tires in the rear?
    Rich

And I was just about ready to pull the trigger on a CTS-V, but now I MUST go drive the STS-V just for sh**s and giggles.

Hell, I did the lease calculater on the Cadillac site and it will only be about 250 more dollars a month for an STS-V over the CTS-V. But performance is where I still think the CTS wins.
    Please let me know after your first test drive of the STS V.
    Yaeh, I think of what I´ve seen in the first road-tests of the STS V the performance numbers almost the same as of the CTS V. At least they are very close.
    Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Rich H
    Harry,
    How can the CTS V wheels (18" dia) fit the STS V which uses 19" dia and wider tires in the rear?
    Rich
    Rich, you did a little miss-reading
    The export V8 STS got for standard wheels the original 6 lug CTS V wheels and makes the car looking great. They also have the Brembos of the CTS V.

Take a look at my gallery, I;ve posted some pics there.

Harry

Rich H is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV

Rich, you did a little miss-reading
    The export V8 STS got for standard wheels the original 6 lug CTS V wheels and makes the car looking great. They also have the Brembos of the CTS V.

Take a look at my gallery, I;ve posted some pics there.

Harry
    So you're talking a regular STS - not a STSV. I think the wheels and Brembo calipers on the STSV look great as is. I wouldn't change them - although I am kind of partial to my CTSV wheels which match the platinum paint perfectly. I would never go to chrome aftermarket wheels with the platinum paint.

By the way - where is your gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich H
    So you're talking a regular STS - not a STSV. I think the wheels and Brembo calipers on the STSV look great as is. I wouldn't change them - although I am kind of partial to my CTSV wheels which match the platinum paint perfectly. I would never go to chrome aftermarket wheels with the platinum paint.

By the way - where is your gallery?
    Hi Rich,
    go on Cadillac Images, klick STS and STS V pictures
    go to page 6 / 15 and 16 there you`ll see a moonstone STS and a plat. STS with switzerland plate, this was the first STS V8 I drove.

Have a nice day
    Harry

Talked to the dealer this morning, the car is coming in on Saturday or Monday.

Bad news though (for me at least), he kept saying about how this was the only STS-V on the east coast currently. I read between the lines and to me that spells "over sticker" pricing. If thats so, then I hope they find a willing buyer because I'll stick to my CTS-V.

Talked to the dealer this morning, the car is coming in on Saturday or Monday.

Bad news though (for me at least), he kept saying about how this was the only STS-V on the east coast currently. I read between the lines and to me that spells "over sticker" pricing. If thats so, then I hope they find a willing buyer because I'll stick to my CTS-V.
    You are right, I`ve never bought or would buy a car "over sticker" but many experience I´ve made is, if the car costs 80 K and you be able to write a check over 77 K the deal is done

The only one I`ve seen on GM BUY POWER is the one in Pompano Beach Fl.
    They bringing them to the dealers very slowly.

Harry

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

2 in NJ.

msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

According to the truck driver that brought the one to our store, there are only about 100 STS-V cars built right now. They get all the cars from Lansing Grand River for shipping.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.