Lower pulley and 60lb injectors
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Lower pulley and 60lb injectors in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hey everyone, I've got a brand new lower pulley and larger siemens injectors for sale here. They have never been ...
    Ninja-v is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 sts-v, 2011 Escalade EXT

Lower pulley and 60lb injectors

Hey everyone, I've got a brand new lower pulley and larger siemens injectors for sale here. They have never been installed on the car and the pulley looks top be of very high quality billet stock. I think the average gain for these bolt on's were like 80 horse give or take. Pm me if you interested. Ill take 800 bucks free shipping for everything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

boomys10 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Lower pulley and 60lb injectors

how much for pulley alone? and why the sale?

lsx conversion baby
    baller95 likes this.

ChurchSTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 SRX, 2007 STS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-v View Post
    lsx conversion baby
    Subscribed.
    baller95 likes this.

baller95 is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 00 DTS, 07 STS-V & 06 ESV Platinum

Damn! Subbed as well!

jasonp12 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac STS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-v View Post
    lsx conversion baby
    You going for it? Definitely keep us updated!

Its a long story but I got in a minor fender bender in Memphis Tn on my home to Minnesota. I was still like 800 miles from home so I had the tow truck company bring it to the nearest Cadillac dealership..... They tell me ok it need a new hub and a steering linkage and it will be done in 2 weeks. So I call and no answer and call again and they say it's still on track. Ok so I my girl and I make the drive all the way to Tennessee. So we get there and they say they are waiting on a bolt because they just now realized it wasn't straight and couldn't get the car to align to specs. It'll be here by noon they say. Well my girl had to work the next morning and it's a twelve hour drive. OK, I have to go to work in New Orleans by tomoro morning I say. After 8 hours of sitting at the dealership they talked me into a pearl white CTS-V 2012. Looked sweet, Felt cheap. Broke the rear end 20 mins after driving off the lot. AWESOME!@! Called the salesman and he came picked me up and they brought it to the dealer and paid for me to stay in a hotel for the night. They got a new rear end in the car and picked me up at the hotel by 10am so hell, I'll keep it I said. Drove it to New Orleans and absolutely hated it. Everything I loved about the STS was gone. I saw 5 other CTS-V's on the way there and the seats were hard as rock and the overall stature of the car felt like a 300c. Turned around after resting about 2 hours and Showed back up at the dealer by 6 am next morning. If you don't take this POS back Im just oing to put it in drive and ghost ride it out into traffic out of your parking lot. I was that disappointed with it. Traded it straight up for an 11' escalade and so glad I did. I get about 5 miles per gallon better now lol. Well bolt came in on the sts and no go on the alignment. So they figure they'd through a whole new sub frame axles, and whole car pretty much and still not lining up. Those dumb asses never changed out the top control arm. 150 dollar part that was just barely tweaked in the back and totally overlooked even though it was all tore apart. Then they send the car to Abra auto body to get a little body work done. 6 weeks later I get the call saying its ready. The job was so shitty I said keep it til its done right. then 4 months later I get the car back in the same condition only now all the overspray has been buffed off. WOW! Really? Tell me this is some kind of miracle that there were two STS-V's at this shop and they mixed them up by accident. Nope! So I had a friend drive it up to his place outside of Chicago and take it to and Abra Auto by his house. (they have a warranty on all work) Well, that was 4 months ago and still have not touched it apparently. Owned this car for almost two years and only drove it 6 months........... Some day, when I get my car back, I will make it right with my little black stallion and drop a man sized engine between her frame rails and be done with this project. I bought the pulley and injectors when Tim first came out with the set up and since I don't have the car, they haven't been installed. So, in the mean time I want to buy a 471 cui LS3 short block from Blueprint engines and build the rest myself. I will not for any reason what so ever hire anyone to work on my vehicles ever again. I will buy a damn paint booth if I have to but I will never take it to a shop again. Thanks Bud Davis Cadillac of Memphis Tennessee. You've almost made me switch brands and start buying Mercedes or something else that has REAL customer service. UGH, rant over.
    baller95 likes this.

Damn dude, that's a hell of a story! I'm surprised you didn't like the CTS-V. That's a sweet ride too but then again, I've never actually been in one. The Escalade was a good pick. It's cool that you're still motivated. Your car is gonna be a beast when it's done!

Best of luck on the conversion. I have a lot of info on it if you need anything.

cadi509 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V Tango int
    Every time I hear a story about someone's stsv getting worked on I cringe at the day I may have to take mine

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville, 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco Manual

Crazy story. I completely agree with what you say about the cheap feeling of the 09+ cts-v. It's what keeps me out of one. The power is pretty incredible though.

Rboughne1 is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V: Spectre intake, Borla exhaust, TC Headers, Tune

Quote Originally Posted by cadi509 View Post
    Every time I hear a story about someone's stsv getting worked on I cringe at the day I may have to take mine
    Tell me about it. Mine's going in for the diff recall that was never performed (though it is not yet leaking), and rear wheel bearings this week (under warranty, which is why I'm not doing it myself). Also getting the seat squeak fixed, which is annoying as all hell. That being said, the experiences of others related previously on this board make taking this car to the dealer the equivalent of an agoraphobe venturing past their front doorstep. I'm waiting for the brake caliper paint to get chipped, the rims to be placed face down and scratched, the dealer detail abrading the paint, the steering wheel to get nicked during alignment, a screwdriver in the tech's back pocket to puncture a seat, belt scratches on the fenders from the tech leaning over them without a cover on, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Rboughne1 View Post
    Tell me about it. Mine's going in for the diff recall that was never performed (though it is not yet leaking), and rear wheel bearings this week (under warranty, which is why I'm not doing it myself). Also getting the seat squeak fixed, which is annoying as all hell. That being said, the experiences of others related previously on this board make taking this car to the dealer the equivalent of an agoraphobe venturing past their front doorstep. I'm waiting for the brake caliper paint to get chipped, the rims to be placed face down and scratched, the dealer detail abrading the paint, the steering wheel to get nicked during alignment, a screwdriver in the tech's back pocket to puncture a seat, belt scratches on the fenders from the tech leaning over them without a cover on, etc....
    Damn. The possibilities!

what is the diff recall? mine IS leaking..

raiders4u2nv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS V Silver/ 2007 Escalade Silver/ 94 Corvette vert

Quote Originally Posted by Rboughne1 View Post

How are you or they fixing the driver seat????? This drives me crazy. I would pay $100 or more to get this fixed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.