my update and my search for an aftermarket Transmission oil cooler !
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, my update and my search for an aftermarket Transmission oil cooler ! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hello my Fellow Classy STS-V owners i don't know if what i'm doing is against the forum rules or not ...
    sts454049 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Black Raven STS-V

my update and my search for an aftermarket Transmission oil cooler !

Hello my Fellow Classy STS-V owners

i don't know if what i'm doing is against the forum rules or not since this is my 3rd thread with a different issue each time.

so my final update for my V is :

the car was tuned on a dyno jet and my setup so far is :

- spectre stage 1 and 2 intake
    - borla mufflers with a custom X-pipe
    - Mr.Gasket 160 Degrees thermostat

my car started with 303Rwhp which was disappointing and the second run it reached 356 and finally 386 on a very hot day ( temperature was 107F ) and my tuner suggested that if i removed the catalytic converters i would gain more especially on better days.

so on performance wise i'm doing fine i guess ..

issue wise :

I've managed to fix the overheating issue, the thermostat and the fan speed tune did good and i replaced my radiator cap, but two new things happened !

my transmission oil cooler was kinda broken and when the shop tried to fix it it started leaking and i had to drive it to work and take it to the garage when i left work and waiting for it to be ready as we speak, but since i love upgrading any faulty part in my cars, what are the recommendations for an aftermarket replacement because i'm worried about fitment and i'm on a budget currently .

second issue which is really strange .. after i discovered the leak and when i was leaving work and going to the garage, i started the car and my traction control light is on ! i tried switching it off but nothing happened .. any suggestions or thoughts

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Ninja-v is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 sts-v, 2011 Escalade EXT

Re: my update and my search for an aftermarket Transmission oil cooler !

Wheel bearing

sts454049 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Black Raven STS-V
    The traction light turned off but I still have the leak issue so I really need some help regarding the oil cooler

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.