Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What is it with Jaguar owners?

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  1madstsv 
#1 ·
Yesterday it was an XJ Super V8, the other day, it was an XF Supercharged, and a few of others along the way. They all want to race the STS-V on the highway but I don't street race, period. I take it to the quarter mile track. But still, what are they trying to prove?

#5 ·
I haven't had a chance to play with anyone random yet..... Although a few weeks ago this chick in a newer Mitsubishi galant pulled out in front of me on a country rode so I passed her then slowed down to normal 55-60 so then she rides my ass, goes to pass me and I wait right until she's at my front end (she's going about 70+ by this point) and I just punch it and pull away....

When I reached where I was going I turned right and she lmk I was the number 1 lmao

#7 ·

2014 xj-r. 130k car 550 hp. Would not try and run one of these. They were fast and light all aluminum I trans ported 7 of them from nj to tx. Very nice will more than likely look for one in 2-3 years when you can get one for 50k out of warnty. One of the nicest new cars I have been in.

#11 ·
My mods are pullies, intake,headers,exhaust, tb, h/e, jabsco pump, injectors, umm may e something else i cant remember. My best friends dad just picked up a triple black edition. Its a sickkk car. But we both agree my V seems faster. I'll try to get a video of heads up run. Guess we will have to wait for the outcome

#15 ·
Funny very funny. That was the cars I was unloading off the big thing sitting in the back ground. I was parking them and they were taking them in side the tent. So yes I was not to worded how I parked. When its off the truck it's no longer my issue if they get damaged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.