Bluetooth audio adapter - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Bluetooth audio adapter in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by cadi509 Get a simple USB charger and leave it in the center console I've only charged mine ...
    OMG-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by cadi509
    Get a simple USB charger and leave it in the center console I've only charged mine twice in the month+ I've owned it
    I had a brain fart, again. Age I guess. I'm using the USB charger in my other car.

brbevil is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS-V

Re: Bluetooth audio adapter

Mine just came today! Can't wait until after work to instal and take a quick drive while listening to my bluetooth streamed tunes! Thanks for this great info. I have a lifeproof case and had to screw in the cable every time I wanted to listen to my phone music. This will make life much easier.

007STS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS

Just installed ! Love it! No more wires super clean! $26 can't beat it! Thanks for the tip...

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Same. Haven't figured out how to get it to connect automatically though. Every time I get in the car I have to go to settings on my phone, Bluetooth, and then I click on the device to get it to start. iPhone 5. Any tips?

cadi509 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V Tango int
    Yea I think that's the one thing it won't do at least not for me

Ludacrisvp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS4 V8 F55 1SG Euro tails & 01 Monte SS Pace Car

Tried out some 30 pin to bt receivers that are intended for usage with a home iPod Dock so I have to unplug the module and replug it every time to use it when connected to the isimple 30 pin dock connector and unfortunately it wouldn't allow control or display info.

I got the isimple blue stream addon a couple days ago instead of other BT solutions. It just shows "streaming" during playback but does have play/pause and next track integration. The preset down button invokes Siri on the phone but since I didn't plug in the mic that doesn't really work.

Sometimes it autoconnects sometimes it doesn't. Haven't quite figured out the quirks of it yet. It seems like it has to be disconnected for a certain amount of time before it auto connects again. Sometimes it makes me change from XM back to FM and back it get it to connect. Had to repair it once from the phone as it was displaying "DEVICE DENIED" on the nav. I didn't run the microphone cable to be able to take calls but the settings menu of the device allows you to control ringtone volume and mic volume and music volume and voice volume separately from each other. Was like $55 on amazon.

raiders4u2nv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS V Silver/ 2007 Escalade Silver/ 94 Corvette vert

Just got mine today. Works great. Thanks. Going to get one for the escalade now.

PCFool is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 GTO

Sweet!! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you for sharing!

baller95 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 00 DTS & 07 STS-V - Black On Black

Love your interior dude. I wish the V I was getting had that red!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.