Cadillac Owners Forum banner

3+ weeks of mods

3K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  cadi509 
#1 ·
Well as the title said I've been without for 3+ weeks due to weather and selling the 22's.
Had the rims/grilles powder coated hyper gloss black they turned out great, also did r1 concept slotted/cross drilled directional rotors with hawk hps pads (amazing improvement), and did a rear roof spoiler

Now before

And after

See less See more
#7 ·
Rims look great. I too want to know about the calipers. Also, who makes the rotors you got?

And a general question on rotors, that black painted area on the rotors, should it remain black painted for the life of the rotor or should he expect it to eventually look like crap like the center portion of the stock rotors?

#13 ·
I agree with you on the not liking lenses being smoked.
You can however open the assembly and paint the chrome inside and this looks much better than smoking the lenses does in my mind. This way you get a better look and keep the clear lens so you don't diminish the effectiveness of the headlights.

#22 ·
We're your stock brakes that bad. Much easer to add brakes later. Rather then having to pull the frount end back off and risk scratching the paint.

----------

Here is the difference between tinted lights and stock. Good side buy side.

----------

And ps. If your car was black I would say you copied mine.
I did the red calipers a year a go and with carbon v badges on them. Very suddel but cool. All of my intearer is finished in carbon fiber so it was keeping with that. But your car looks a lot better now good job on it.

#23 ·

Yea they needed it, and I would say you have a few more things than I do lol.... I like the hood and fenders I've seen your car a few times ie YouTube/forum....... I did the black out thing before I like it and like I say the front bumper is easy me and another guy can pull it in 20 min or less and I just need the other guy for when it comes time for removal and install

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.