Car And Driver "Corvette Spec STS"
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Car And Driver "Corvette Spec STS" in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Dunno if any of you have seen the July 05 C&D mag but on page 32 in the news section ...
    HITMONEY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup

Car And Driver "Corvette Spec STS"

Dunno if any of you have seen the July 05 C&D mag but on page 32 in the news section they have a lil blurb...

I will write it here without permission but credit to C&D..

"Corvette-spec STS: Cadillac showed off an STS powered by a supercharged LS2 powerplant at the annual Society that of Automotive Engineers conference in Detroit in April. Under the hood is the 6.0-liter push-rod V-8 that makes 505 horsepower and 520 pounds-feet of torque.
    The engine debuted in the latest Corvette. Other features include two-piece carbon-fiber-composite wheels, lane departure warning, a capless fuel system, and a six-speed automatic transmission. Maybe this is the STS-V that should have been."

I also found this on the C&D website...
    http://www.caranddriver.com/article....rticle_id=9407

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

Re: Car And Driver "Corvette Spec STS"

If the STS-V DID come with that LS2 C&D would be bitching that it was a pushrod motor.

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Yeah that car has been floating around in the news for the past 3 weeks or so. I have seen a few write ups on it floating around the internet.

Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S

Its been out for a while.

Sans all the "too new" tech it has in it, had THIS been the real STS-V powertrain-wise my opinion of the car might be quite different right now...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.