My sts-v was totaled. How much should I ask for my cold air kit off of it? Pics. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, My sts-v was totaled. How much should I ask for my cold air kit off of it? Pics. in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hey... I got first dibs on wheels!...
    CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

Re: My sts-v was totaled. How much should I ask for my cold air kit off of it? Pics.

Hey... I got first dibs on wheels!

iLuvEasy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V Raven
    Sorry to hear that about your car. What aftermarket mods of you have? I'm I'm located in htown

neurotictim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, stock. Blacked-Out 2007 CTS 3.6 "Odd One"
    If it's both parts and still in good shape I'd give you $200 Paypal shipped for the Spectre. Together I can find em online for $250+shipping.

What about the engine bay covers? I need either the driver or passenger side one - not sure which, I'll go and check if you can get em. And floor mats?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

fast_lane10 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS - V

Re: My sts-v was totaled. How much should I ask for my cold air kit off of it? Pics.

Sorry for your loss...glad to know that you are ok...I would take the front grilles if possible and we can talk about it

LEGACY_GN is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V Sport, 1987 Buick Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by iLuvEasy View Post
    Sorry to hear that about your car. What aftermarket mods of you have? I'm I'm located in htown
    No shit? Probably seen you. My friend has a black raven like mine but doesn't have the red interior I have. Not many of us. There's a thunder gray on northside and a black raven I've seen downtown on freeway. I was in the Grand National when I saw him so waving at him would have seemed crazy.

I have all engine covers, Spectre full kit and floor mats. Car has 89k miles on it, so floor mats are worn. Picking it up next week.

I paid $500 plus shipping so I was thinking $250 seemed fair but not sure how much of a market there is anymore as I assumed everyone that wanted one already had it.

iLuvEasy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V Raven
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGACY_GN
    No shit? Probably seen you. My friend has a black raven like mine but doesn't have the red interior I have. Not many of us. There's a thunder gray on northside and a black raven I've seen downtown on freeway. I was in the Grand National when I saw him so waving at him would have seemed crazy. I have all engine covers, Spectre full kit and floor mats. Car has 89k miles on it, so floor mats are worn. Picking it up next week. I paid $500 plus shipping so I was thinking $250 seemed fair but not sure how much of a market there is anymore as I assumed everyone that wanted one already had it.
    send me a pm and we can link up

264WOODY is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac STS-V

Sorry for your loss, Glad everyone is ok. Shame you didn't get the sorry ass that caused the accident. If you could afford the buy back, i'm sure that you could make your money back quickly on this forum by parting it out.
    parkeraire likes this.

parkeraire is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06' sts-v

Sorry about your accident. I would be interested in the inner wheel well plastics and brake ducting.

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

I think $250 is WELL more than fair. Someones other options are paying double for it new, or nearly what, 4x that for a comprable D3 unit.

neurotictim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, stock. Blacked-Out 2007 CTS 3.6 "Odd One"
    Check your PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by parkeraire View Post
    Sorry about your accident. I would be interested in the inner wheel well plastics and brake ducting.
    I can pull out the brake ducting and actually have a spare inner liner from replacing all of mine before. Don't remember which side it is. How much you give for the brake ducts?

I'd like to sell the engine covers as a set if anyone is interested.

wake is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-V, 2005 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by LEGACY_GN View Post
    On freeway in heavy ran going about 40 mph with rest of traffic and guy in truck or suv hit me. He took off after that so no idea what the deal was. Friday night so maybe he was drunk? Didn't see much. Confused and heavy rain. I am fine. Car took it like a champ and is still drive able.
    I don't drive my nice cars on days like that for that very reason. It was also the reason I went back to large vehicles. I got rid of my Sky Redline after a lady in a Suburban behind me wound up next to me on the emergency shoulder twice in a rainstorm. Following closely and yakking away on the phone both times. Now it's my Audi or my Escalade in the bad weather, an extra $10 a day in gasoline is better than getting creamed in that little Sky or my V.

AriGold. is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

I pm'd you about the trans before I read the thread. Sorry.

Have original box and instructions. Also selling the floor mats. They're not in bad shape actually. And of course the four engine cover pieces. I'll post a listing tonight or tomorrow.

Gray rider is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 stealth gray sts v

Glad you are OK, very sorry about you ride ! You interested in selling that rubber lip under the front end , you know the part that always hits and makes a horrible sound, lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.