Track Results - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Track Results in Cadillac V-Series Forums; The cool weather was fantastic here, but the issue that prevails is, the pavement cools too. Which means the tires ...
    CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

Re: Track Results

The cool weather was fantastic here, but the issue that prevails is, the pavement cools too. Which means the tires don't stick as well. So now you're making more power thanks to the cooler/more dense air, but then can't put it down.

Regardless, mine is sleeping for the winter so I don't have to deal with our crappy, cold, snowy, road salty winter with it.

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    Gotta love salt/sand all over the roads! I love winter driving personally

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

Yea, I'll pass. This thing is too "spooky" in that. I've had more powerful, rwd cars and driven with prudence and had minimal issue. This car, I breathed on the gas pedal to maintain flow of traffic, and almost took out a mini-van one morning on my way to work. What was sad, was that I reacted before any of the cars' safety "nannies" engaged.

First season I had a sensible, FWD Monte Carlo at my disposal. Last year and now, I have a 4wd Suburban and added a nice big, Western 8' Pro-Plow to the arsenal this year. Life is trouble-free and uneventful now in winter.

It's so fun lol. My car will be tucked in very soon. After a full bath inside and out Adams polished n cleaners , a test of the new wax series they have. Then I will be counting down the days till spring when I can test out the rotor swap n blower porting. Maybe another little treat also. I hope to see 485whp n 500+ torque after swap n porting.

1madstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 99 c5 frc 78 z

How much boost is it making??

Honestly not sure bit I'll be swapping stock lower back on if I remember correctly. Tim would have the correct info here. Thanks for the info on the meth installs you did. Id really like to.drop those temps more myself, but I'm yet to see what I was looking for. I'd love to get an afterchiller system but we will have to see where that goes also

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.