- 10-27-13 01:51 PM #1
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 10-27-13 02:27 PM #2Originally Posted by Carlosg
- 10-27-13 08:42 PM #3Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Pretty sure we need to make this a sticky. Definitely a useful thread about to happen here...
- 10-28-13 10:10 AM #4Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- In a GM Service Dept
Re: new ride kind of..
Uhhh, ok... and we care why?
Something about a future rats nest of problems, ford ecoboost!
- 10-28-13 12:03 PM #5
This needs to be moved to the lounge.
- 10-28-13 04:06 PM #6
I would delete this post if I knew how.
- 10-31-13 08:57 PM #7
Re: new ride kind of..Snake Bit Super Chilled Black Raven 2006 Cadillac XLR-V aka Elwood (Jake's brother)
Verified 501rwhp and 486TQ at 6000RPM so far...final goal 575/550
ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"
2013 St Louis Region SCCA Solo SSM Class Champion
Texas Mile Record Holder: Street Legal XLR @ 159.5MPH
ECTA LSR Record Holder: 4.2-5.0L Blown Gas Modified Sports Car