Rear roof spoiler? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Rear roof spoiler? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hey raybert does your username happen to have anything to do with a certain classic hilarious sitcom?...
    Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Re: Rear roof spoiler?

Hey raybert does your username happen to have anything to do with a certain classic hilarious sitcom?

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

It should be noted that D3's is a much larger and different design unit by comparison. So yes, it should be a little more, but not sure about $600 painted and installed (LOL!), vs. $80 - $100. One can install these themselves with the molding tape (see other thread), in 20 minutes, as I'm not driving my car from Chicago to California to install something I can put on myself.

theotherguyssn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 sts-v

awesome thanks for the pics i ordered it beginning of the week course said will take like 3 weeks to get here haha so we will see

raybert is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio View Post
    Hey raybert does your username happen to have anything to do with a certain classic hilarious sitcom?
    Not at all. Its just a name i came up with at the last minute. LOL.

Nice. Well check this out. You owe it to yourself to see this episode of everybody loves Raymond if you haven't already. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSks4mi4Eg. One of the many great episodes, but definitely a standout. It's where I thought you got Raybert.

Nice. Well check this out. You owe it to yourself to see this episode of everybody loves Raymond if you haven't already. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSks4mi4Eg. One of the many great episodes, but definitely a standout. It's where I thought you got Raybert.
    Very Funny. Do you know that he grew up and went to school in my neighborhood. Actually a few blocks from my house (Forest Hills).

Yep I knew he was from queens. Here's something funny. Two great shows. Raymond and king of queens. Raymond takes place in lynbrook out on Long Island and Ray Romano is from queens. King of queens takes place in queens and Kevin James is from Long Island. Great shows.

----------

I'm actually a St. John's grad by the way.

Yep I knew he was from queens. Here's something funny. Two great shows. Raymond and king of queens. Raymond takes place in lynbrook out on Long Island and Ray Romano is from queens. King of queens takes place in queens and Kevin James is from Long Island. Great shows.

----------

I'm actually a St. John's grad by the way.
    I agree- 2 great shows. Would love to see a Pic of your V. I have attached a Pic of mine.IMG00067-20130328-1615.jpg

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-img-2124.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-img-2135.html

Those two links are the two pics of my v that I have in my album here on cadillacforums. That's before I got the tints and before I installed the 2010+ SLS reverse lights. I'll upload those as well.

----------

Yours looks good by the way. Nobody has ever bothered you about those tints?

----------

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...spoiler-3.html

Here is a link to the last page of a thread I started. I ended up installing the Chinese 2010+ sls led reverse lights thanks to targetSTS (Alex.) This is after the tints as well.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-img-2124.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-img-2135.html

Those two links are the two pics of my v that I have in my album here on cadillacforums. That's before I got the tints and before I installed the 2010+ SLS reverse lights. I'll upload those as well.

----------

Yours looks good by the way. Nobody has ever bothered you about those tints?
    Not as of yet. Knock on wood. LOL.

Nice. I have a PBA card so hopefully even if I get pulled over, I'll get away with it.

Parked at a friend's house, post tint and reverse lights.
    Attached Images

OMG-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-img-2124.html http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-img-2135.html Those two links are the two pics of my v that I have in my album here on cadillacforums. That's before I got the tints and before I installed the 2010+ SLS reverse lights. I'll upload those as well. ---------- Yours looks good by the way. Nobody has ever bothered you about those tints? ---------- http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...spoiler-3.html Here is a link to the last page of a thread I started. I ended up installing the Chinese 2010+ sls led reverse lights thanks to targetSTS (Alex.) This is after the tints as well.
    Where did you find those LED's? They look awesome.

You have to send a private message to targetSTS. Read the thread about the lights. Long story short, it's not a plug and play, and they're not cheap. Details are in the thread. Let me know if you need anything else but targetSTS is your guy.

theotherguyssn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 sts-v

well got the roof spoiler put on today must say very happy with it for now, did use a 3m adhesion promoter instead of stuff sent with the spoiler only b/c i knew it works good as hell. but fitment was very good def 2 person job though! but for 85 bucks painted can't beat itphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguyssn View Post
    well got the roof spoiler put on today must say very happy with it for now, did use a 3m adhesion promoter instead of stuff sent with the spoiler only b/c i knew it works good as hell. but fitment was very good def 2 person job though! but for 85 bucks painted can't beat itAttachment 156041Attachment 156049Attachment 156057Attachment 156065
    Looks awesome !!! You will be very happy. Its the perfect size. I love mine. That 3M tape will hold forever.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.