Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, So who is really serious about buying one of these cars? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I have about 1 1/2 years left on my CTS-V lease, and I suspect I may tire of shifting by ...
- 07-17-05 03:21 PM #31Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Join Date
- May 2004
Re: So who is really serious about buying one of these cars?
I have about 1 1/2 years left on my CTS-V lease, and I suspect I may tire of shifting by that time. If so, the STS-V will interest me, but so will other cars in that range. I have seen some rumors about a higher powered Lexus LS--that car would interest me. I love the E55 but haven't seen a new one near the $70,000 price someone mentioned earlier.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser
Cleaner/Degreaser - Industrial Strength; 2.5 GallonMore on Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 100 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove Medium Multicam