XM Radio
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, XM Radio in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Just signed up for 6 months for 28.00 bucks. Got a letter in the mail and after talking to someone ...
    choigilligan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

XM Radio

Just signed up for 6 months for 28.00 bucks. Got a letter in the mail and after talking to someone in India? for about 5 minutes the deal was sealed.

So just call them if your subscription has run out and ask for the 25.00 for 6 months deal (music royalty fee and taxes make it 28.00). They auto-renew it but I always call to cancel when I get the bill and they just give you a better deal, don't know why anyone pays 20.00 a month for this service. It'd be nice if they'd just renew me at 54.00 a year but I guess you gotta play their games to get the discount.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mjcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 1SG STS4 & Subie CrossTrek (retired 03 DeVille & 05 V6 SRX4)

Re: XM Radio

they gave me that deal for 6 months when i first signed up with them with my old DeVille, after that it went back to the regular price for basic service it was like $10 a month then i stopped it.

thanks for the info. I still have my free 3 months from the dealer once it's gone i'll give them a call.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.