Looking to buy a STS-V
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Looking to buy a STS-V in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I live in CT about 30 mins from NYC, I always wanted a STS-v when they first came out. I ...
    kac1023 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 STS-v

Looking to buy a STS-V

I live in CT about 30 mins from NYC, I always wanted a STS-v when they first came out. I just sold my Silverado SS and I'm looking to buy a STS-v at a reasonable price. I found a few here and there, black on black preferred. Maybe under 75k miles. I saw in a thread where the 08's have a HUD? If there is anyone out there in the New England area that'd like to sell, message me. Thanks

-Paul

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wiz321654 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I tried messaging you, your inbox shows full...

The HUD is actually protected onto the glass from the dash, thus making it transparent

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Re: Looking to buy a STS-V

Yes 08 and 09 have HUD.

Yea, just joined so the shrink my message box until I have a fews posts I guess

torched10 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 sts v, 2011EXT,65 GTO,08 vette,gt500

id suggest going to talk with your local cadilac dealer-- he will look for one on the auctions the caddy dealers have on line--he'll bid on any that come up that are what you want. But this car is so rare,you may have to expand your search geographically to find one. I saw one on autotreader a few weeks ago tat ony had 12,000 miles on it

Dave G is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

I was looking in a 500 mile radius and when I finally made the decision to buy, there ended up being one 5 minutes away.

wiz321654 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    They are hard to come by, I test drove 3 before I bought Mine... Drove 600 miles to get it as well...

Getting one not beat up and abused is worth the extra time/money

PwdrCtr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS V

Paul,

I have an 06 with around 34K miles. It's near perfect. Never abused. Black w/tan interior. PM me with what your idea of reasonable is.

Dave

I cleaned my inbox so I can only get one message at a time

----------

My email is KAC1023@AOL.COM my message box is full. Later tonight I'll pay to hold more

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    All the searching will soon become worth it once you purchase your V. I live in lake Geneva WI and drove to Indy to test drive one to find out once I got there it wasn't in near as good of shape as pictures seemed to show. 4 months later I got one that was only 3 hours away. Totally worth the hassle. I love this car. Good luck with search

todrules is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I actually bought two. I was looking at a few for about 6 months. Made the mistake of buying one on ebay in the Chicago area and it turned out to be much rougher than advertised. Well a contract is a contract I figured, after driving it like 5 miles towards Milwaukee, the check engine light came on. I drove it right back to the dealer and demanded my money back. They luckily gave me my check back since I threatened to report them to ebay for misleading transacation. I ended up finding one a few month later. A guy was going to trade his in for a new Shelby. We worked out a deal that was good for both, he got slightly over what the dealer offered him for trade, I got a really well cared for car at a reasonable price. I didn't steal it, but I was happy.

I upgraded so it is easier to get and send messages now. earlier in the summer I was looking and missed out on a black on black/red with like 80k on it for 16. I was interested in one in Long Island at those italians that have that used car reality show. It was a 06 with 44k on it silver on black, they ended up keeping it and chrome wrapping the car, I think it looks horrible. I have a loaner for now so I am not desperate, I would like to find what I want.

1madstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 99 c5 frc 78 z

I'm selling by thunder gray with black/red Lots of custom work very clean low low miles 11,800. It's a 08 I'm in no hurry to sell and it's not cheep but its the rarest color combo made. And I just don't use the car so I'm selling it. I can send you picks if you want. This is my 2nd Stsv I had a 06 before this one. Let me know Ryan.

Thats funny, I think I just messaged you on Youtube, seeing your video of the cooler install. If you could email me @ kac1023@aol.com or PM me some pics and more info on the car that'd be great. Seeing your profile, your a truck driver like myself. I'm a Teamster in NYC construction. Let me know

2007blackbty is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 sts-v

there's a 09 silver with tango interior for sale in two rivers,wi.47,000 miles clean car fax for $33,000.been on car gurus.com for 6 months.can probly get it for $30,000.and the you'll have 1 of 96 made that year.92 in us.good luck on your seach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.