Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy a STS-V

kac1023 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 STS-v

Looking to buy a STS-V

I live in CT about 30 mins from NYC, I always wanted a STS-v when they first came out. I just sold my Silverado SS and I'm looking to buy a STS-v at a reasonable price. I found a few here and there, black on black preferred. Maybe under 75k miles. I saw in a thread where the 08's have a HUD? If there is anyone out there in the New England area that'd like to sell, message me. Thanks

-Paul

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

I tried messaging you, your inbox shows full...

The HUD is actually protected onto the glass from the dash, thus making it transparent

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '79 coupe deville, '04 Deville DTS White Lightning

Re: Looking to buy a STS-V

Yes 08 and 09 have HUD.

Yea, just joined so the shrink my message box until I have a fews posts I guess

torched10 is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2008 sts v, 2011EXT,65 GTO,08 vette,gt500

id suggest going to talk with your local cadilac dealer-- he will look for one on the auctions the caddy dealers have on line--he'll bid on any that come up that are what you want. But this car is so rare,you may have to expand your search geographically to find one. I saw one on autotreader a few weeks ago tat ony had 12,000 miles on it

Dave G is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

I was looking in a 500 mile radius and when I finally made the decision to buy, there ended up being one 5 minutes away.

They are hard to come by, I test drove 3 before I bought Mine... Drove 600 miles to get it as well...

Getting one not beat up and abused is worth the extra time/money

PwdrCtr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS V

Paul,

I have an 06 with around 34K miles. It's near perfect. Never abused. Black w/tan interior. PM me with what your idea of reasonable is.

Dave

I cleaned my inbox so I can only get one message at a time

----------

My email is KAC1023@AOL.COM my message box is full. Later tonight I'll pay to hold more

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    All the searching will soon become worth it once you purchase your V. I live in lake Geneva WI and drove to Indy to test drive one to find out once I got there it wasn't in near as good of shape as pictures seemed to show. 4 months later I got one that was only 3 hours away. Totally worth the hassle. I love this car. Good luck with search

I actually bought two. I was looking at a few for about 6 months. Made the mistake of buying one on ebay in the Chicago area and it turned out to be much rougher than advertised. Well a contract is a contract I figured, after driving it like 5 miles towards Milwaukee, the check engine light came on. I drove it right back to the dealer and demanded my money back. They luckily gave me my check back since I threatened to report them to ebay for misleading transacation. I ended up finding one a few month later. A guy was going to trade his in for a new Shelby. We worked out a deal that was good for both, he got slightly over what the dealer offered him for trade, I got a really well cared for car at a reasonable price. I didn't steal it, but I was happy.

I upgraded so it is easier to get and send messages now. earlier in the summer I was looking and missed out on a black on black/red with like 80k on it for 16. I was interested in one in Long Island at those italians that have that used car reality show. It was a 06 with 44k on it silver on black, they ended up keeping it and chrome wrapping the car, I think it looks horrible. I have a loaner for now so I am not desperate, I would like to find what I want.

1madstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 13 cts vagon

I'm selling by thunder gray with black/red Lots of custom work very clean low low miles 11,800. It's a 08 I'm in no hurry to sell and it's not cheep but its the rarest color combo made. And I just don't use the car so I'm selling it. I can send you picks if you want. This is my 2nd Stsv I had a 06 before this one. Let me know Ryan.

Thats funny, I think I just messaged you on Youtube, seeing your video of the cooler install. If you could email me @ kac1023@aol.com or PM me some pics and more info on the car that'd be great. Seeing your profile, your a truck driver like myself. I'm a Teamster in NYC construction. Let me know

2007blackbty is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-V

there's a 09 silver with tango interior for sale in two rivers,wi.47,000 miles clean car fax for $33,000.been on car gurus.com for 6 months.can probly get it for $30,000.and the you'll have 1 of 96 made that year.92 in us.good luck on your seach.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast