Looking to buy a STS-V - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Looking to buy a STS-V in Cadillac V-Series Forums; It's funny how most people are clue less. 03 term cobra pulls up to me today with some fresh live ...
    rbzstsv is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    It's funny how most people are clue less. 03 term cobra pulls up to me today with some fresh live stock from the 4 h fair sitting passenger and yells "nice exhaust on your grandpa car". I quickly smoked the doors off his stock cobra after which I proclaimed "23 mpg isn't bad for a 4 door grocery getter with two car seats in the back". He responses with "nice cts".

S not C is my response. Once I get my plates "S not C" maybe just maybe they will get it.
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

todrules is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Looking to buy a STS-V

Yeah I always hear "Is that the new CTS?"

1madstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 99 c5 frc 78 z

I was at a car cruse the other night with my 08 v parked next to my friends 2011 ctsv 580+rwhp and 3 20 some thing year old guys walk buy and say that gray one (mine) that's the bad ass caddy that black one (his) must be the older non supercharged one. We both just looked at each other and smiled. My car does have the after market hood and fenders and blacked out every thing and no badging on it so it is hard to tell but still funny. But no one ever wants to race me they think its the fast one even when I tell them no its not. Then they think I'm being a dick to them just can't win.
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

Ludacrisvp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS4 V8 F55 1SG Euro tails & 01 Monte SS Pace Car
    ^^ nice...

Just because it looks faster doesn't always mean that it is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

OMG-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS-V

Hi All, just registered after reading few posts. Been looking to buy the STS-V for weeks now. All out of state and I have a hard time trusting what I read in those classifieds. Is anyone here still selling 2006-2007 or 2008 in excellent condition at a reasonable price? I drive the Grand Cherokee as a primary vehicle and would like to have the STSV for weekends. Please let me know. Thanks!

kac1023 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 STS-v

OMG-v, you sound like me last week, just a little help, what are you looking to spend? I had great info in and out of these forums from the members here. There is a REAL nice one up in Boston that is a STEAL, just a little out of my budget. I got a GREAT deal on mine I picked up Monday, I felt bad too, when the owner and I were on our way to the bank to wire the $ he was getting calls from people offering him 1500 more then I was paying him.

bigburban is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Sts-v 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG-V
    Hi All, just registered after reading few posts. Been looking to buy the STS-V for weeks now. All out of state and I have a hard time trusting what I read in those classifieds. Is anyone here still selling 2006-2007 or 2008 in excellent condition at a reasonable price? I drive the Grand Cherokee as a primary vehicle and would like to have the STSV for weekends. Please let me know. Thanks!
    There are 12 for sale on car soup right now in the entire country. I didn't check auto trader. There where only 2500 approx ever made so it is a bit of a rare car. To find one in your back yard takes a bit of luck. If you really want one you may have to travel a little. They are out there. The engine and transmission seem pretty solid below 100k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by kac1023
    OMG-v, you sound like me last week, just a little help, what are you looking to spend? I had great info in and out of these forums from the members here. There is a REAL nice one up in Boston that is a STEAL, just a little out of my budget. I got a GREAT deal on mine I picked up Monday, I felt bad too, when the owner and I were on our way to the bank to wire the $ he was getting calls from people offering him 1500 more then I was paying him.
    Thanks, guys! That was some response time! Better than an ambulance in NYC! Lol. I'm looking to spend around 20k plus minus .... for one that's in nice condition. All I'm seeing is high miles. Don't care about the distance as I will probably have it shipped.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by kac1023
    Just went to Car Soup. Saw few nice ones. The one with 67k miles in AZ. How do I find the one in Boston?

----------

Quote Originally Posted by terrydactul
    I'm selling my 06 STS V , with 67,XXX Miles. Black Raven/Black interior.
    Hi. Are you still selling yours?

----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrisoldf
    Hey Paul
    I live just south of Boston. I'm selling my silver/black
    06 with 53k. And alot of extras...intake, exhaust, springs, 2 sets of wheels
    Brakes upgraded, tinted windows, and dyno tuned etc
    Chris
    Hi. Do you still have yours? If you do, my email is Dennis.dk.08@gmail.com. Thanks

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville, 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco Manual

Carguru.com and autotrader.com are what I use. Where in ny are you btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio
    Carguru.com and autotrader.com are what I use. Where in ny are you btw?
    Staten Island.

Gotcha. Born and raised Queens, in nc with military. 9 months ill be out and back to queens. I've seen 1 stsv in LIC. Black. Other than that nobody on the stsv forum. There's a huge thread on the cts-v forum called Long Island v owners unite. Quite a few cts-v guys on these forums. Anyway, good luck finding one. Great car.

264WOODY is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac STS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc

Hello 264WOODY,

Welcome to the Cadillac family! I hope your first experience with owning a Cadillac is a great one, especially with a V and its horsepower. If you ever have questions or concerns, Gregory and I monitor the Cadillac forums and are here to assist. We are able to be contacted via private message or by email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Thank you very much, there seems to be some very warm and knowledgeable people on this forum. I look foreword to tapping into some of the knowledge to make the most of my ownership of the finest car I have ever owned.
    American Muscle with class!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio
    Gotcha. Born and raised Queens, in nc with military. 9 months ill be out and back to queens. I've seen 1 stsv in LIC. Black. Other than that nobody on the stsv forum. There's a huge thread on the cts-v forum called Long Island v owners unite. Quite a few cts-v guys on these forums. Anyway, good luck finding one. Great car.
    Hey, neighbor! I'm from Brooklyn originally. Not many people around here drive STSV's which is why I want it. Was contemplating getting an M5 with its 500 hp but I know nothing about BMW. Let's see what I find. Hoping for a price drop ))

Mom was born and raised in bay ridge. Too many m5s around there anyway. Better off with the v.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by OMG-V View Post
    Hello OMG-V,

Welcome to the forum! I understand how a vehicle purchase out of state can be difficult when deciding, but I see other members are engaging with you and trying to help you out. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with. I can be contacted via private message or by email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by 264WOODY View Post
    Thank you very much, there seems to be some very warm and knowledgeable people on this forum. I look foreword to tapping into some of the knowledge to make the most of my ownership of the finest car I have ever owned.
    American Muscle with class!
    Hi 264WOODY,

You very are welcome! Glad you are looking forward to being part of the community in this awesome Cadillac forum. Continue to enjoy your 2007 STS-V!

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.