sts-v in wisconsin
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, sts-v in wisconsin in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Just wondering if theres any in wiscosin? Any meets?...
    2007blackbty is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 sts-v

sts-v in wisconsin

Just wondering if theres any in wiscosin? Any meets?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    I have an 06 black stsv. I live in Lake Geneva WI

Re: sts-v in wisconsin

Im in waukesha with a 07.good to see another in wi.any v meets you attend?

todrules is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I'm in Tosa with a silver 06.

anyone in wi have any mods?

Intake, throttle body, headers, exhaust, upgraded heat exchanger, upgraded coolant pump, 73 lbs injectors, flush mount snout, different pullies and tune. Waiting on new pulley now to help with massive belt slip over 4500 rpm. I think that's everything. Have you modded yours?

I've seen a few in Wisconsin. I saw a black one in Sussex once and at the movie theatre in Brookfield. I also know a super rich guy who has a black 08. He claims he likes his STS-V better than his Ferrari 348, he's all stock. I have a few mods myself the usual, just changed my pulley and upgraded to 60 pound injectors, still sorting out my tune. Upgraded heat exchanger and intercooler pump. I had a spectre intake on the day I picked it up, and I have Corsa mufflers.

the one in sussex,thats me,thats where i live.the one at theater probably me, took the kids to see fast six.probly gonna wait to go crazy with mods cuz i have gmpp for next 3 years.think im gonna have to do intercooler pump dont think its working.i have magnaflow mufflers and like the sound.anyone know about magnaflow x pipe 12468.i have it but have not put it on.just dont want it loud.anyone have this set up?

Im running TC Fab parts with corsa axel back exhaust and jabsco intercooler pump.

rbzstsv,wanna do another intercooler pump?

The hardest part of the jabsco is getting the thing fabbed up to the factory bracket. Otherwise it's not a big deal at all. 2 3/4" male pipe X 3/4" barb fittings and you can tie right into the the factory radiator hose.

thanks for info.ill have my mechanic[friend]figure it out.cant see movement in fill cap and took hose off on top and nothing but car has plenty off power i think.maybe its working but barely.gmpp should cover, for $50 ductble.or up grade for $180.only $130 difference.what to do?

Install in pretty straight forward. I fit jabsco pump to stock bracket by drilling new holes on stock bracket, 2 bolts that hold stock bracket in place, two wires to connect. Tuck wires back into harness, bleed system. I went from iat2s in 160° to 170°s to 30° above ambient air temp.

----------

I believe another member recently took very nice pictures of there install step by step. Very help thread on the pump install. Good luck! Oo btw I'd recommend some sort of thin rubber spacer to help stop vibration noise. Im sure if you run into any snags there's alot of active members here if you need some direction.

Thanks rbzstsv for info.I think I will do the up graded pump, instead of new 1 under warranty

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.