Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Cadillac STS-V Sport Springs back in stock early September!!

29K views 159 replies 34 participants last post by  Rboughne1 
#1 ·
We got the emails and the phone calls. You want D3 STS-V Sport Lowering Springs for your Cadillac. We are happy to announce we have started another production run for the Cadillac STS-V and STS application. Limited quantities will be produced, so please make sure you get your order in ASAP. STS/STS-V sport lowering springs will be available for shipping and installation early September. Please contact your local D3 authorized retailer or sales rep to ensure you get a set of sport springs before they are all gone.

http://d3groupinc.com/cadillac-sts-...true&preview_id=2926&preview_nonce=86bbf3d63b

For more information or to place your order, please contact us at 562-595-8518 or email info@d3cadillac.com.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

See less See more
#13 ·
Hello,
Sorry for the delayed response. No issues with bottoming out. As for rubbing, assuming you haven't gone with a super crazy aggressive offset on the wheels, there shouldn't be any issues with rubbing. Competitive mode works just fine. No issues with the lowering springs taking away from the vehicles performance.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

#7 · (Edited)
They work great. I have them and would not go back. I have had them for about 3 years now.

#9 ·
I have over 50K on these springs and no issues with any suspension parts wearing out. Also alignment is dead on with no weird tire wear (inside or outside).

Reactions: parkeraire
#11 ·
The rears are Nivomat which are not cheap either. I didn't pay close enough attention to your post and totally skipped the magnetic part..... My bad.

#14 ·
if I install these will I need to do anything suspension wise? apparently mine is alrdy maxed out according to the alignment guy that did the last few alignments. not really sure why that is since everything under the car is new. don't wanna buy these and screw myself no that aspect though. can anyone advise?

#20 ·
I called and left a message. Then called and spoke to the guy who answered the phone and he said the sales guys weren't in yet. He took my info down and was going to give it to the sales guys when they came in. So how did I end up putting my order in? I ended up calling them back when I got out of work before they closed. Just call them to put your order in and don't expect a call back if you leave a message. What can you do.

#23 ·
1BadCadSTS said:
Sent an email requesting to be added but didn't get confirmation.
Your going to have to call.
I sent 3 emails asking to be added to the list and asking if they required a deposit, finally got a response this morning telling me to call to pre-order a set.
I spoke to a Ro Del Rosario at D3.
Hope this helps.

#24 ·
Hello,

If you have emailed to place an order and did not get a confirmation, please do CALL US. We get hundreds of emails a day from all over the world and sometimes the emails do not make it through our firewall. Please don't assume we are ignoring your emails. If it would help we can keep a live log of the forum members that have placed backorders in this thread so that everyone can see if their information has been procured.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

List of STS & STS-V owners backordering D3 Lowering Springs:

1. todrules
2. Guy.Seminerio
3. ITL Cobra
4. 1BadCadSTS
5. tah93

#25 ·
Here are the people that are on the list so far, If you have a set on backorder and you do not see your name on the list please feel free to call me (562)595-8518 and ask for me Ro and I will make sure to get your name down on the backorder list, thank you for your patience.:thumbsup:

List of STS & STS-V owners backordering D3 Lowering Springs:
1. todrules
2. Guy.Seminerio
3. ITL Cobra
4. 1BadCadSTS
5. tah93
6. Troy H.
7. Ricardo V.
8. Robert S.
9. Chris E.
10. Johny B.
11. Tod S.
12. Jeff M.

#26 ·
I forgot to ask. Do these tend to sag over time? I have an E&G classic egx body kit on it. The lowering specs you provide would be fine but if they end up being like the eibachs I put on my Camaro they will drop it another .5-1inch within a few years and the kit I have will drag and scrape everywhere.

#28 ·
I recommend these springs the lowered height and ride quality are on point and the handling is amazing. I've put 30k on mine, no issues but I do believe they shorten the front suspensions shock life. It's hard to describe but the last 5K has been bouncy compared to the stock and original lowered ride quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.