Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New 2014/2015 STS??

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Guy.Seminerio 
#1 ·
Hey is there any word of making a new STS & STS V? Also maybe even a coupe version??

#2 ·
The STS is dead. The DTS and STS were combined into the XTS.

#4 ·
I agree mostly. Too bad GM won't officially agree.
Perhaps in a few years they will revive the nameplates of STS and DTS.

Sounds like the 3rd gen CTS will be the "real STS replacement".
Considering that the XTS is mostly a FWD platform I would call it the replacement for the Deville DTS and Seville since they were both FWD only.

Sent from my One

#7 ·
Yep that will be exciting to see. The ciel is a freakin beauty if you ask me. It would be nice to see that come to fruition. I'm guessing after that, or during, cadillac will work on their SUV lineup. I think the escalade was delayed a year so it won't be revealed till next year I think. They need to drop the fwd crap with the srx and build all SUVs on dedicated RWD platforms like BMW. Midsize, ML, x5 size, small, x3 size and large gl size. Then the niche stuff. The next roadster, and "swoopy roofed" versions of existing cars, like the 6 series sedan is to the 5 series. The SUVs are money so it's important. Not my money, but a lot of people's money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.