Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Low Miles on 07 What maintance should I have done...? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by Fierofiend Guy, I get that 'slack' thing only in 3rd gear. If I'm in slow moving traffic ...
- 07-11-13 04:04 PM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Re: Low Miles on 07 What maintance should I have done...?
Either way, those with shift-flare, go get a transmission tune. Jesse is probably the best in the country with these transmissions - dude works wonders
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
Ratchet - 1/4 Inch And 3/8 Inch Stubby DualMore on PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo - Air Cleaner Assembly
Air Cleaner Assembly - Pro-Flo; Chrome Air Cleaner
- Meguiar's - Plastic Restorer
Plastic Restorer - Ultimate Black; Restores Black Trim; 12 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Plastic Restorer