Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Low Miles on 07 What maintance should I have done...? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by Fierofiend Guy, I get that 'slack' thing only in 3rd gear. If I'm in slow moving traffic ...
- 07-11-13 03:04 PM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Re: Low Miles on 07 What maintance should I have done...?
Either way, those with shift-flare, go get a transmission tune. Jesse is probably the best in the country with these transmissions - dude works wonders
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers