Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Video of installed Timmyc heatexcanger

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  TimmyC 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Thanks it's a very nice car but I did not have the work done. The first owner did former member. He sent the car from nj to ca to d3 too have the work done. Im just fixing what they messed up and adding my own tuch to the car. As for hp he told me it did 411rwhp I have yet to dyno it I only had it street tuned.

#10 ·
When tuning it with hp tuners we could see it was going to 11.5 psi witch is low and as rpm went Past 4800 it dropped to 9.5psi. Just don't know why. It still runs great I ran my old 06 on Saturday from 40-1**mph and had 1/2 car on him right from the start and gave him the hit

#11 ·
Give me a call. I have a suggestion.

#12 ·
I will but we tried every thing we could think of we even by passed the boost regulator. Russel had said some thing abought d3 messing up the cable under the blower and holding open the bypass. But I'm not going to pull the blower till the worked over one goes on our I take it off to put turbos on. You can call me any time tomorrow when you are free I will be up from 4am ect till 11pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.