- 09-19-13 06:08 PM #31
I found this http://www.tlg-auto.com/Cadillac_V_P...7010118-55.htm
And this http://m.aliexpress.com/popular/cadi...h2mobilesearch
- 09-19-13 06:44 PM #32
Whoever installs, pics please.
- 09-19-13 09:30 PM #33Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2008 STS-V
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Charlotte, NC
People put these on Fieros too, I just don't see the appeal...
- 09-19-13 10:35 PM #34
Bling man bling
- 09-19-13 10:52 PM #35
You can see them in the Show us your STS thread.
- 09-20-13 12:09 AM #36
The distance picture is pretty cool. Still I'd like to see a v one before going in on this. Come to think of it I don't know about drilling into the door. And I wouldn't want to replace the courtesy light.
- 09-20-14 09:45 PM #37
- 09-21-14 03:09 AM #38
Wow exactly a year to the date from the previous post. Love the flared fenders out back.
- 09-21-14 11:54 AM #39Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio
- 09-21-14 12:00 PM #40
Yep I've been following on the show me your sts thread. Lookin good. You already know my take on the hood. Other than that, looks great. Are you done cosmetically? If I recall, you're going to make your way under the hood eventually.
New rims got it. Just read over there again Haha.
- 09-21-14 01:06 PM #41Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio
- 09-21-14 01:31 PM #42
- 09-21-14 02:27 PM #43
All it's missing is the STS-V engine!
- 09-21-14 03:15 PM #44Originally Posted by baller95
- 09-21-14 06:00 PM #45
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container