Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Anyone have feedback on Timmy C

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 ·
Hey Tim please do not take offense to this post but before I send you money I am doing my due diligence.
Has anyone bought all or some of Tim's mods. I am looking to buy everything he
offers and would like some feedback first. Also did he perform as should I.e.
delivery time, product quality, support and any other feedback. Did you have luck
with a tuner near you or did you send him ecu?
Thanks in advance for your responses.

#2 ·
I've had very good luck with Tim. He lives about 4 hours from me so I have brought my car to him. He has been very helpful every step of the way with his parts and any other issues related to our cars. His parts IMO are high quality. I have already purchased intake, headers, pullies, flush mount snout, throttle body, heat exchanger, and 60 lbs injectors from Tim. All parts fit as described while installing and installed per Tims description. Good luck your ride! Welcome to the boards!

#5 ·
Do you have any feed back on the sound of the headers and exhaust? Did you do both at once or in stages and see the sound difference? is the car your everyday driver? I have had a lot of cars with exhaust that is really annoying. I love how quite and comfy the caddy is while cruising now but would love a little growl.

#7 ·
My car sounded good with exhaust IMO. With headers I'm told it sounds like a mini vett. I did intake/throttle body/ pulley/tune. Then headers/heat exchanger/injectors. First order I went to Tims place (About 4 hour drive for me). Then next order was shipped to me. Tims been 100% percent great to deal with since our first emails. I showed up fashionably late first time and Tim was still cool it. I'd just make a direct deposit to Tims account if I were you lol.

#9 ·
I purchased Tim's CAI a few months ago. Tim'c customer service was great and the parts came when he said they would. I had a bit of a problem with the fitment of the intake tube but Tim worked out a deal with me. His MA-plug in works but leaves a little to be disired in appearance, although you only need to run it until you get a real tune. I will certainly be purchasing more parts from Tim once I get some more cash into the car fund.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.