My Left Front Wheel Well Liner came flying off!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, My Left Front Wheel Well Liner came flying off! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I hit about 110 on the highway playing around and my drivers front wheel well dam came loose and wrapped ...
    m1jones is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS-V

UnhappyMy Left Front Wheel Well Liner came flying off!

I hit about 110 on the highway playing around and my drivers front wheel well dam came loose and wrapped up around the tire. It's completely shredded and I need a new one. Anyone have a spare or can direct me to the best replacement?

Will one from the regular STS work if I eliminate the air vent for the brakes? (which I hate anyways)

-Matt

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '79 coupe deville, '04 Deville DTS White Lightning

Re: My Left Front Wheel Well Liner came flying off!

My car didn't come with the right side one. Besides the brake plumbing the regular sts one fits because i tried with the sts i got rid of. Wasnt till i put it up in the v that i realized it wasnt going to work. All the points that connect to the car are the same though. Anyway, my local dealer just got the true sts-v one in after a little over a week. The part is costing me 34.90.

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe

If its the front part get it from Ebay. I got a replacement for mine for like $25 shipped.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

m1jones is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS-V

Yes it's the front half. I didn't see it on Ebay maybe I scrolled right by it I'll check again. Thanks!

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.