More STS-V pictures - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, More STS-V pictures in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by Robert Brandtjen It's butt ugly and looks like something a ricer would do to upgrade his civic. ...
    thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Re: More STS-V pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Brandtjen
    It's butt ugly and looks like something a ricer would do to upgrade his civic. Where does GM find these people? Can you imagine an MB or Porsche with that?

Thank god it comes in something different. My Mother in law picked up a new STS with V8 and AWD, very nice car, interior is very upscale. They should be thinking along those lines and not that cheesy stuff they have.

Yikes!
    Have you ever optioned out a Mercedes or Porsche? You can get virtually any color interior you want in a 911.

Pete03Z06 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Brandtjen
    It's butt ugly and looks like something a ricer would do to upgrade his civic. Where does GM find these people? Can you imagine an MB or Porsche with that?
    Sure I can...I can also imagine the M5 with several different, sporty interior combinations. I've seen them with a very nice blue on the inside as well.

GERMEEZY1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

In fact all of the high end European models in this class have some type of bright two tone interior. The M5 was known for having bright red accents on the seats and doors. They also had blue accents.

GERMEEZY1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I would like to see Caddy use the alcantara headline BMW and Mercedes use in their top products. The leather stitched door panels and dash are definitely a step in the right direction. And now the quality is as good or better than BMW and Mercedes.

berkin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Here is a video on the 440 hp STS-V!

http://files.automotiveforums.com/ni.../V-SeriesL.mov

I can't stand the interior of the new BMW 5 series, or just about any new BMW in general...now I'm just a fan of the older BMWs.

BMW calls this trim, "aluminum cube."

Crozier is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Fantastic sound! Sounds mean!

alloyed2sea is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 SLS

Thumbs down Bungled?

Quote Originally Posted by berkin
    I can't stand the interior of the new BMW 5 series, or just about any new BMW in general...now I'm just a fan of the older BMWs.

BMW calls this trim, "aluminum cube."

Ain't it the truth.
    PRetty good cars UNDERNEATH - it seems that the worse they look the more they sell. Congrats to Mr. Bungle (er, Bangle) - our Wisconsin-born BMW -designer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.