What are the diffrences between 06,07,08 STS V - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, What are the diffrences between 06,07,08 STS V in Cadillac V-Series Forums; bro im telling you. autotrader.com. search cadillac sts's and put keyword "sts v" no dashes or anything. Just how I ...
    Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville, 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco Manual

Re: What are the diffrences between 06,07,08 STS V

bro im telling you. autotrader.com. search cadillac sts's and put keyword "sts v" no dashes or anything. Just how I did it. There are so many. Theres even a newly listed 2006 in stealth grey which is pretty rare and will make you a stand out.
    http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...rch=true&Log=0

There are so many for sale, and just looking at the first couple, they've been viewed a few hundred times, which suggests they've been on sale for more than a day if you know what I mean. Also carguru.com is a pretty good source. theres an 07 with 13k miles for 28 and change on autotrader too. and there are a lot more. You'll have to sift through a few non Vs, but the choices are plentiful. Now go get an STS-V so you can join the family. We're a small family who loves each other very much.

Fierofiend is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS-V

Also, not sure how many people know this but there is an autocheck glitch that will get you a vin check.

Go to google, type in "dealer autocheck inurl vin", it will usually start to autofill if you have that enabled
    Click on one of the recent links for an existing vin
    Change the last part of the URL to the vin of the car you're looking at...

zek4964 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 cts 68k, 07 STS-V 15K, 97 Sts 160k

Not interested in an 06 and both those 08 black ones are sold but still up for sale. I am talking to the guy with the 07 with 13K on it. I cant get out to drive it so I would be buying it sight unseen other than pics. I would have to have it shipped to my location about 800 bucks. No heads up display bu the low miles are very enticing. Seriously considering it. That guy soups up Northstars for a living. Now stop talking about my car online.

Well then again, if you're gonna do it you might as well do it right. I think I'd wait for a good 08 or 09 to come up. The HUD is really nice to have. This isn't a tube of toothpaste we're talking here. It's a car you'll have for years.

It is funny you guys are acting like there are a ton of these vehicles out there, well there is not here is the break down from Wiki.

Production STS-V Production Numbers

2006 - 1,306 Total - 55 were exported to various countries

2007 - 642 Total - 65 were exported to various countries

2008 - 459 Total - 32 were exported to various countries

2009 - 96 total - 4 were exported to Gulf States (BAHRAIN,OMAN,QATAR,UAE)

Total productuion 2,503 Units

Of these numbers how many are black on blk with <30 K on them? Those numbers just cut down to lesss then 25%. Guy you have an 09 well your one of the very few.

1madstsv is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 99 c5 frc 78 z

How much you looking to spend? For the right price my 08 with 9600 miles on it is for sale. It's thunder gray and tango interior. Very rare. Lots of d3 add on,s

You just gotta keep checking. When I looked the other day there were at least a couple though. Autotrader and carguru. Something will come up for you. Google 2008 2009 sts-v for sale. Good luck.

I am flying out to look at an 07 V. If all goes well I will be the new owner by next week. I am going to drive it back 1600 Miles so we should be Aquianted by then.

Nice good luck and congrats.

nastV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by zek4964 View Post
    I have seen four black sts V sell in the last month 29800, 26700, 29999, and this one is around 29500. Miles were 39000, 66000, 21800, 48252.

The bank is telling me they are selling for 25000 K I said I wish they were I would be all over that. WTF are they smoking?

But Like I said I have not been able to even get close to one yet they sell to fast.
    I'm afraid I may have purchased one that you are referring to that had 66k on it, if it was the one in Lombard, Illinois. Stared at it on autotrader for about a month before I had to pull the trigger on it. My friend wanted to buy my 05 STS and Chicago area isn't too far from me, so I took the opportunity while I could because just like you said...these are rare and sell quick.

Quote Originally Posted by nastV

I'm afraid I may have purchased one that you are referring to that had 66k on it, if it was the one in Lombard, Illinois. Stared at it on autotrader for about a month before I had to pull the trigger on it. My friend wanted to buy my 05 STS and Chicago area isn't too far from me, so I took the opportunity while I could because just like you said...these are rare and sell quick.
    Oh so your the one. Yes I too looked at that car on auto trader for about a month. The one I really wanted was sold at Weil Cadillac in libertyville the month before. I called on the car you bought the Monday after you bought it on Saturday.

But it's cool I bought an 07 from California and drove it home this week. I got home Friday night, I flew out to calli on Wednesday. It now has 15500 miles on it. I love the car!!!!!

Nice! I was just gonna ask if you ever flew out to take a look at that 07. Congrats and enjoy.

nastV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by zek4964 View Post
    Oh so your the one. Yes I too looked at that car on auto trader for about a month. The one I really wanted was sold at Weil Cadillac in libertyville the month before. I called on the car you bought the Monday after you bought it on Saturday.

But it's cool I bought an 07 from California and drove it home this week. I got home Friday night, I flew out to calli on Wednesday. It now has 15500 miles on it. I love the car!!!!!
    Congratulations on the purchase! I was drooling over the one at Weil as well but I knew it was going to go quick, so I focused my attention on the one in Lombard. Test drove it on April Fools day, and to be honest initially I was not going to purchase it; then I sold my current STS and couldn't fight the temptation. Very jealous of your low miles though!

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello nastV and zek4964,

Congratulations on your new vehicles! If you have any questions or concerns throughout your ownership process be sure to private message us so we can help. I hope you enjoy your new vehicles!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.