Spotted
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Spotted in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Black sts v in pampa Texas... Are you on here?!? I never see them in Dallas, but I come to ...
    wiz321654 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Spotted

Black sts v in pampa Texas... Are you on here?!? I never see them in Dallas, but I come to this small town and see one with chrome factory wheels lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Nimoch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

Re: Spotted

I'm in Amarillo and have never seen another around here. Wasn't me!

I see very few in Dallas, this one was at the bar lucky lizard... I wanted to stop in but I just rolled by since we were in the f250... But I still got excited like a fat kid in a candy store

Marvin trip is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I have a silver sts v I live in rowlett

Really? I'm over there all the time, I live in the white rock area

rugbyprop is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V

I live in Longview, Texas and have seen (3) STS V's besides mine. One silver with black wheels, one silver with chrome wheels, and one black with factory wheels. Two were driven by women. I own a gray(looks bluish) with Gibson exhaust. Can't figure out why so many in a small town.

ZRide is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V

Sounds like there are a few of us Dallas guys here. I am in Coppell and have only ever seen 1 or 2 other STS V's around. Mine is a Silver with Silver wheels version that seems to have a cop magnet on it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.