STS-V Loose Side View Mirror Glass
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, STS-V Loose Side View Mirror Glass in Cadillac V-Series Forums; So my right side view mirror glass is loose. Especially noticeable when I was going 150+ Also noticeable at normal ...
    Guy.Seminerio is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville, 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco Manual

STS-V Loose Side View Mirror Glass

So my right side view mirror glass is loose. Especially noticeable when I was going 150+
    Also noticeable at normal highway speeds. I'm taking it in to Cadillac soon for the 50K mile services. Gonna bring it up. Anything I should know? What's the damage gonna be? I had the same thing on my left side view mirror on my 07 STS before I sold it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

06 STS Rob is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 STS V, had 06 V6 STS

Re: STS-V Loose Side View Mirror Glass

Mine wiggled at the time I purchased it and made sure it would be fixed before signing the deal... The dealer had to replace the whole mirror and paint it to match. The mirror took 5 days to arrive at the dealership. I imagine if there was a way to fix it without replacing the whole thing, they would have considering it was on their dime. Not sure what it would have cost out of pocket but I'm guessing at least $500 with paint.

Guy.Seminerio is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville, 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco Manual

CRAP! I was afraid of that. Ok thanks a lot.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Guy.Seminerio,
    Keep us updated on how your 50k service visit goes. Hopefully we're able to resolve the loose glass concern you're having with your STS-V mirror.
    Looking forward to hearing more!
    Sarah G. (Assisting Laura)
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.