Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Tinted Windows Cadillac STS-V

6K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Guy.Seminerio 
#1 ·
Planning on tinting my windows to the maximum allowed tint in NY. No windshield. I've heard there are different types of tints. Carbon? and metallic tint? Anything I should know before I do this? Anyone have any issues with GPS as a result of a certain type of tint? Is anything else on the car affected? Thanks.

#28 ·
Congrats on the car. Looks good. thanks for the pics. I see you're in the garage there. I'm guessing when it's outside in the sun, it doesn't look as dark? because if that's basically how it's gonna look in general, I think I'll be attracting way too much NYPD attention.

#30 ·
Guy.Seminerio said:
Congrats on the car. Looks good. thanks for the pics. I see you're in the garage there. I'm guessing when it's outside in the sun, it doesn't look as dark? because if that's basically how it's gonna look in general, I think I'll be attracting way too much NYPD attention.
Thanks. Yes, in garage and in the sun it doesn't look as dark. Supposed to be sunny here tomorrow so I'll take a few pics then and post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.