New 2007 STS V owner in MN saying hello!!! - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, New 2007 STS V owner in MN saying hello!!! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I used the rattle can, but will be redoing everything with a spray gun in the future. The best way ...
    kjburto is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac STS-V

Re: New 2007 STS V owner in MN saying hello!!!

I used the rattle can, but will be redoing everything with a spray gun in the future. The best way would be to take the wheels off to spray them but I did it with them on and its fine. I will take them off next time though.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to keep you all updated. I don’t have an answer yet regarding the certificate, I’m still reaching out to some internal resources regarding the question but I wanted to keep everyone who’s interested informed. I will reach back out when I have more information! Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    fast_lane10 and Mikeyg09 like this.

264WOODY is online now Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks for the info. I'll post pics. later of before and after.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to keep you all updated. I don’t have an answer yet regarding the certificate, I’m still reaching out to some internal resources regarding the question but I wanted to keep everyone who’s interested informed. I will reach back out when I have more information! Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Thank you Gregory,
    I appreciate you reaching out to make this happen for the "V" family, as we all seem to be very proud of this car. In regards to this request, I don't want to seem as if i'm piling on more and more request, but merely an inquiry, is it possible to get a copy of the original window sticker? I am interested in about as much information i can get of my car. Thank you again for your help in these matters.

Quote Originally Posted by 264WOODY View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'll post pics. later of before and after.

----------

Thank you Gregory,
    I appreciate you reaching out to make this happen for the "V" family, as we all seem to be very proud of this car. In regards to this request, I don't want to seem as if i'm piling on more and more request, but merely an inquiry, is it possible to get a copy of the original window sticker? I am interested in about as much information i can get of my car. Thank you again for your help in these matters.
    Hello 264WOODY,

No need to worry about asking questions at all, that’s what Laura and I are here for! Triple A Enterprises (www.window-sticker.com) can handle requests for window stickers, but I do not believe that Cadillac models are available for purchase through them. I apologize that I am not aware of another way to get a reprinted window sticker, but if you were looking for the list of the RPO code on your vehicle build sheet, I would be more than happy to provide you with a list of those in a private message. I also responded to your last private message and never got a response back, I wanted to make sure that it reached you. Please let me know if it did not. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Hello 264WOODY,

No need to worry about asking questions at all, that’s what Laura and I are here for! Triple A Enterprises (www.window-sticker.com) can handle requests for window stickers, but I do not believe that Cadillac models are available for purchase through them. I apologize that I am not aware of another way to get a reprinted window sticker, but if you were looking for the list of the RPO code on your vehicle build sheet, I would be more than happy to provide you with a list of those in a private message. I also responded to your last private message and never got a response back, I wanted to make sure that it reached you. Please let me know if it did not. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    I am not sure if i received it, i have to delete messages as soon as i get them due to the two message limit, and i have been trying to stay in contact with another person as well, so i may lose track. Sorry. my in box should be empty now. Thank you.

I am not sure if i received it, i have to delete messages as soon as i get them due to the two message limit, and i have been trying to stay in contact with another person as well, so i may lose track. Sorry. my in box should be empty now. Thank you.
    Hello 264WOODY,

I am more than happy to provide you with your list of RPO codes. I see Gregory has already been interacting with you in regards to some of your questions. I will reach out via private message, but will need your VIN in order for me to provide this list for you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Hello everyone,

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Hello Gregory,
    Just a looking for a little "oil for the squeaky Wheel", How's the certificate coming along? any movement? Just wondering. Thanks.

Hello Gregory,
    Just a looking for a little "oil for the squeaky Wheel", How's the certificate coming along? any movement? Just wondering. Thanks.
    Hello 264WOODY,

Last time I reached out to my internal resource, they mentioned that they were going to reach out to you via phone to gather some additional information and see if this would be possible. Did you receive any contact from anyone in our Cadillac organization?

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

You can just go into your trunk, pull back the carpet, and on the spare tire cover, or in the basin, is a sticker called a "Service Parts Identification List". It is about the size of an index card. On there it will list every RPO your car comes with.

Here are the common ones on this car based on what I am getting for the registry;
    1SA - STS-V Package
    1SZ - Preferred Equipmment savings
    6LL - Left hand front suspension
    7LL - Right hand front suspension
    9ZM - Suspension
    AQ9 - front buckets
    AY0 - SRS airbags
    CF5 - Express open sunroof
    CJ2 - Auto HVAC system
    DR2 - Heated side mirrors
    FE4 - Suspension
    FE9 - 50 state emissions
    GU5 - 3.23 rear axle
    IL4 - Interior specific trim
    J56 - Brembos
    KG4 - 150 amp alternator
    LC3 - No idea what this is
    MYC - A6
    NT9 - Federal Emissions
    NR7 - Our failed heated steering wheel
    Q19 - V specific tire sizes
    Q20 - V specific wheels
    R8E - Gas Guzzler tax
    R9N - Leather
    TQ5 - Intellibeam
    U2K - XM Satellite
    U30 - V specific instrument panel
    UE1 - Onstar
    UG1 - Universal home remote
    UY5 - 15 speaker system
    YQ4 - Bose stereo

Interior colors
    194 - Ebony
    191 - Ebony trim
    674 - Ebony/Tango Red
    671 - Ebony/Tango Red Trim
    134 - Light Gray
    131 - Light Gray/Ebony Trim

Exterior Colors
    41U - Black Raven
    67U - Light Platinum
    XXU - Thunder Gray Metallic (I don't know what the code is on this)

If your car came from Commifornia, you may also see;
    NU4 - California emissions
    VG6 - California 5 mph bumper label.

OMG-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS-V
    It's not about the codes or options list. This V is a limited production Caddy that even esurance would not insure due to its rare kind so we would like GM to certify this fact.

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

Above (starting at post #64, and then post #66), it was asked that they (the Cadillac customer service team of Laura and Greg), look up the RPO's on a specific car (264 Woody's), given the VIN#. No need for them to do that when you have your list of RPO's already in your car. Just open the trunk.

OMG-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS-V
    Oh ok. I was talking about something. Sometimes all you have is the VIN to work with and no car.

Quote Originally Posted by CMNTMXR57 View Post
    Above (starting at post #64, and then post #66), it was asked that they (the Cadillac customer service team of Laura and Greg), look up the RPO's on a specific car (264 Woody's), given the VIN#. No need for them to do that when you have your list of RPO's already in your car. Just open the trunk.
    Actually, I was looking for a certificate for our rare cars, and then I asked if i could get a copy of the Origional window sticker,the purpose of the window sticker was not so much the RPO's but the other information on the vehicle as well, like PRICE,miledge,and just curious how the car was marketed on the sticker. Kinda silly I know, but I would take as much information as I could get on them, and a list of RPO's was OFFERED.

----------

Hello 264WOODY,

Last time I reached out to my internal resource, they mentioned that they were going to reach out to you via phone to gather some additional information and see if this would be possible. Did you receive any contact from anyone in our Cadillac organization?

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Thank you Gregory, and yes they did reach out to me and supply me with some info on my car.

Thank you Gregory, and yes they did reach out to me and supply me with some info on my car.
    Hello 264WOODY,

Were they able to give you any information on if a certificate was available for your vehicle? If they didn’t let you know if it was available or not, please let me know and I will do some additional research with other internal resources of mine to see if this would be available.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Hello 264WOODY,

Were they able to give you any information on if a certificate was available for your vehicle? If they didn’t let you know if it was available or not, please let me know and I will do some additional research with other internal resources of mine to see if this would be available.

Gregory W.

Cadillac Customer Care
    Thank you Gregory,
    Thus far the only information i have been able to receive is a list of RPO's, I am still holding out on an " Official Certificate that says OUR CARS are limited production and better than everyone else's." He He He. I know, a bit childish, but I guess I'm still just in Awww of this car.Thanks for all you and Laura have been doing in this matter.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.